Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

I am wondering what movie this is...I mean I have been trying to find it for years and I mean YEARS?

ok All i remember is that it involved bees. And there was a fgamily in a house and all of a sudden millions of bees swarmed the house and tried to get in and kill them. ANY IDEAS???

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This one dates back about a decade:

Deadly Invasion: The Killer Bee Nightmare (1995 TV movie)

IMDb review:

The movie is set in the small California town of Blossom Meadows, where Chad and Karen Ingram (Robert Hays and Nancy Stafford), along with their three children, recently have moved to after buying a local farmhouse and apple orchard. Others moving into Blossom Meadows are far more unwelcome: Africanized "killer" bees that are sweeping across the United States. Chad soon realizes that the primary nest is in his apple orchard. After local teenager Tom Redman (Ryan Phillippe) fires a shotgun at it, the bees go on the rampage and attack the nearby farmhouse, where the Ingram family barricade themselves in as the bees try to find a way in. // Also in the cast are Gina Philips, Michael A. Nickles, Danielle von Zerneck and Dennis Christopher.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Might be Savage Bee's

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are dozens of those I've seen it with ants, spiders, bees, basically anything small that crawls. google camp horror movies or retro horror movies.sorryyyyyy

• 1 decade ago

theres a seen in amittyville horror (the one with margot kidder) where a priest i believe is in a room and bugs of some sort swarm him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yeah i think it was the old Amity's horror movie.

• 1 decade ago

hmm maybe its Swarmed? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0437498/

:D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.