Dog has a lump on its chin (suddenly grew to the size of a ping pong ball in 8 hrs) ? spider bite?

It feels like a lipoma, but I couldn't think of anything else that would swell so mush in such a short amount of time. No pre-existing medical issues. Swelling is under it's chin - just in one rounded lump...(Looks and feels rather like a testicle on its neck)... Anyway, If you can offer any other possible... show more It feels like a lipoma, but I couldn't think of anything else that would swell so mush in such a short amount of time. No pre-existing medical issues. Swelling is under it's chin - just in one rounded lump...(Looks and feels rather like a testicle on its neck)... Anyway, If you can offer any other possible theories or suggestions feel free to jump in. I told owner to give 25 mg of benadryl, as is customary for most spider bites. It wont hurt it, and it might help.