Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Entertainment & MusicMagazines · 1 decade ago

for all you Playboy aficionados out there, I was wondering which Playmate had/has the biggest breasts?

Marina Baker was a 34EE cup, but with around 600 Playmates, there had to have been someone bigger!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Great question!!!

Most people would think that all playmates have huge breasts but really there aren't many over DD. But, thankfully, there have been some!

Janet Lupo is probably considered to have the biggest natural breasts of any Playmate. She posed in 1975, and whilst her exact measurements are unknown, she was probably a F-cupper. Wikipedia puts her down as a 39DDD, which is enourmous. That makes Janet five inches bigger in the band size than Marina and probably one to two cup sizes bigger as well.

More recently, Patrice Hollis appeared in 2007. Her stats were given as 34DDD, which is big in anyone's book.

I used to buy copies of Playboy's Voluptuous Vixens a few years back but stopped because the girls, whilst incredibly beautiful, were not busty enough. The biggest girl they had was like a 38E. I started buying Score magazine and I haven't looked back since.

Playboy have the prettiest girls and the best photography in my opinion, but nobody does juggs like Score. They have pages stuffed with girls F to J cup.

HUGH

Source(s): Wikipedia
  • 8 years ago

Rosemarie Hillcrest

She holds the honor of the largest breast measurements of any Playboy Playmate.

41F-25-38 in

• 4 years ago

Biggest **** In Playboy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.