can skinny guys wear skinny jeans?

hey everyone, im a skinny guy im a size 28 (pants) and very healthy id like to know if is hot or not for a guy my size to wear a skinny jean???

• martha

Guy With Skinny Jeans

Ya of course..I am a guy...Im sort of skinny too...I don't exactly wear skinny jeans, but i dont wear the huge baggy ones either. My girlfriends tell me that skinny isnt really the wayy to go...but if you think it looks good on yyou then go for it. I suggest you wait for three or more girls to answer your question since they know what looks best on guys. Hope i helped in the slightest :D

Ya of course..I am a guy...Im sort of skinny too...I don't exactly wear skinny jeans, but i dont wear the huge baggy ones either. My girlfriends tell me that skinny isnt really the wayy to go...but if you think it looks good on yyou then go for it. I suggest you wait for three or more girls to answer your question since they know what looks best on guys.

Hope i helped in the slightest :D

Personally to me, I don't really like it when guys wear skinny jeans- but then again, it depends on the guy. Skinny jeans only look good on a few guys and if they don't look really good then they just look awful. Sorry!

In my opinion not really cause it got really wild with skinny on guys a had on neon pink skinny jeans

I love skinny jeans on guys.

And they're obviously perfect on skinny guys.

I don't know what that other girls talking about but all of the girls I know love guys with them.

I think its about the hottest thing a guy can wear ;) I love them.Specially in bright colors but black is fine. Go for it! x

okay skinny jeans on a guy = no ball sack and GAY

it looks so ridick

yup it looks best on skinny guys i think it looks hotter on skinny guys lol

Hot!