can skinny guys wear skinny jeans?

hey everyone, im a skinny guy im a size 28 (pants) and very healthy id like to know if is hot or not for a guy my size to wear a skinny jean???

14 Answers

Relevance
  • martha
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Guy With Skinny Jeans

• 4 years ago

Ya of course..I am a guy...Im sort of skinny too...I don't exactly wear skinny jeans, but i dont wear the huge baggy ones either. My girlfriends tell me that skinny isnt really the wayy to go...but if you think it looks good on yyou then go for it. I suggest you wait for three or more girls to answer your question since they know what looks best on guys. Hope i helped in the slightest :D

• 1 decade ago

Ya of course..I am a guy...Im sort of skinny too...I don't exactly wear skinny jeans, but i dont wear the huge baggy ones either. My girlfriends tell me that skinny isnt really the wayy to go...but if you think it looks good on yyou then go for it. I suggest you wait for three or more girls to answer your question since they know what looks best on guys.

Hope i helped in the slightest :D

• 1 decade ago

Personally to me, I don't really like it when guys wear skinny jeans- but then again, it depends on the guy. Skinny jeans only look good on a few guys and if they don't look really good then they just look awful. Sorry!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

In my opinion not really cause it got really wild with skinny on guys a had on neon pink skinny jeans

• 1 decade ago

I love skinny jeans on guys.

And they're obviously perfect on skinny guys.

I don't know what that other girls talking about but all of the girls I know love guys with them.

• 1 decade ago

I think its about the hottest thing a guy can wear ;) I love them.Specially in bright colors but black is fine. Go for it! x

• 1 decade ago

okay skinny jeans on a guy = no ball sack and GAY

it looks so ridick

• 1 decade ago

yup it looks best on skinny guys i think it looks hotter on skinny guys lol

• 1 decade ago

Hot!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.