Poll: Contacts adding your contacts to their list ?

I have found this happening for quite a while, they answer all the questions you have answered and added your contacts to their contacts :)

Thanks in advance for all answers, have a nice day/night :)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

It's because the contacts have access to all your answers as well as questions, whether or not you make them private.

I think that people should make up their own minds who they add as a contact and not poach someone else's contacts.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I don't add your contacts but if the answers in your Question are from possible good people then I'll add them to my Contact list. When I receive a question from that new Contact that is on a subject that doesn't interest me, I'll drop that Contact.

Sometimes, I'll review a new Contact's Q & A to see if they have any qualities that are worthy of my Contact List.

Some contacts I add may have some personal issues and then I'll add them, hoping they might contact me. If I don't get an invite or an answer in one of my Questions from them, or at least a star, I'll drop them after a few days or so.

• Autumn
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I have never done that. I'll ask before I add someone, and I usually wait until someone adds me or asks me before I add them. Maybe some people like having a lot of contacts, idk? I'm getting used to seeing a lot of your contacts from answering your questions and the questions you've starred, and you have some pretty nice contacts. They can add me if they want, but when someone out of the blue adds me, it makes me a little suspicious.

Have a nice day/night, too!

• 4 years ago

Yep, it is hard to be a woman that is man, that is a nun, that is a 12 year old girl, that is an infant, that is a 17 year old boy, that is a 72 year old trans-gender person, that is a Buddhist monk, all trapped in one tiny little brain ;D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some people do that but right now what bothers me is that i am not getting any of my contact's questions. what the heck.

• 1 decade ago

What contacts are you talking about ?

• 1 decade ago

Take it as a prestige you Lol.

Same is my case and I am happy with them.

• 1 decade ago

Yep so have a good one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

idk

hugs

xxxx

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.