Could a guy who sent me a nude picture be nice?

We haven't met yet. We get along so well on the phone (one phone call). We met over the Internet. He talks so decent. But, we basically had only emailed each other a few times & then he sent me a nude pic of himself. He likes to be daring, I guess. He thinks the body is beautiful and we shouldn't be ashamed of it. I made no comment about the pic except to joke about it. He didn't expect me to. I truly believe he sounds like a nice guy & I'm not a young naive girl. Could he be a nice guy? He wants to take me to dinner (we'll meet at a public place). He really isn't pulling out the charm, just basically talking like a decent human being. Thx.

Favorite Answer

Like movies the modern age has become extreamly voyeristic ... he was probably hopeing for a return pic from you and I say give him a shot ... can't be any worse then the rest of the losers out there. Good luck and soon you will find he is much like any other man ... obsessed with porn and the fantasy of threesomes that never work out as well as we hoped or relationships with that girl who is a lady on the street and a freak in the bedroom but never really pulls through in the bedroom and leaves you wanting more time alone with the computer.

He can be. If he sounds genuinely interested in form of a human, then I wouldn't fret too much. However, because you have met him before, and he sent you a nude pic, I would be a little cautious, but don't act on that.

You haven't met him and he's already sending you naked pictures of himself? Sounds creepy to me! He could be a nice guy but, to be so forward with a stranger, just shows he has other intentions. If you're not comfortable, then I would stay away!

honestly i mean this nicely your being dumb about the situatio you have heard of people getting butchered and thrown in rivers right. even if this guy is nice hes already sending nudes and you think hes darin anh F that hes trying to get in your pants and if you go on a date with him thatd be the riskiest thing ever doubble date with another one of your friends if you absolutely have to but i wouldnt trust it at ALLLLL

AVOID HIM!!! guys who do that are looking for sex. he could be anybody putting on a show to get in youre pants. however over time if you choose you will get to know him better and then if you feel right about him, then meat him. good luck! :)

At best he's just vain. At worst, he's sexually aggressive and may try to pressure you. Either way, you should probably steer clear.

he is obviously a pervert and let's face it you obviously are curious about it as well or you would not respond. you are looking for permission to be a perv ...

just go ahead with it, but don't be so delusional with yourself of Y!A.

sounds sleazy. Dont meet him or you'lle be in for some trouble.

probably not. he doesn't sound like a gentleman and every lADY DESERVES A GENTLE COUTH MAN.