Anonymous

I think my bus company is racist.?

They will always send out the brand new buses out to the white neighborhoods.

But they will send out the old regedy buses to the ghetto black neighborhoods.

and they do this all the time. probaby because we have a white superintendent.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lmao Starr has a point..

at the high school i grew up with (everybody calls it ghetto), they actually just tore down the bus stop uhm..what do you call it? the little..shelter? cus the kids just kept breakin the glass and messin it up, so they just took it all down lol which sucked cus a lotta kids took the city bus to and from school, and then they hada stand in the rain or snow when waiting for it.

but then again that might be because theyre young, i do see those shelters in the ghettos and nothin happens to them...

so i do think you have a point, i do think there might be some prejudice and maybe racist ppl involved with those decisions

• Starr
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

They're not racist they're smart because a lot of damage is done to the buses that go into the hood so they would rather you guys tear up something that's already damaged. It's the same way here and the buses that go in the hood constantly have fights on them, kids writing their names on the seats, bad aaaasss kids throwing rocks at them, and the white kids simply don't do that $hit.

• of coarse you do may bee cause in the ghetto they spray paint them and mess them up and if they sent the good buses they wouldn't have any left

Source(s): im just sayn
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe it has something to do with which neighborhoods tend to tag on the bus as opposed to the ones that don't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Another bus question about blacks and whites... are you serious? It may be racist if every bus is old and also if he shows his hate

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah you tell em! Wait? Whats your question again?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree. This type of stuff happens everyday though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You answered your own question!

• Elleby
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

it pisses me off how racism still plays a part in society today

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Okay good statement ................. so what is the question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.