KD asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Opnion on the Barack Obama "I Pledge" video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcPA1ysS

Youtube thumbnail

Watch the WHOLE video!

What are the original Obama supportors opnions?

And just in general whats everybodys opnions?

I think its creepy and will not be his servant! My friend said there's nothng wrong with being his servant and that it means its supporting him but I completely disagree and think its wrong.

Category

Politics & Government > Other - Politics & Government

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcPA1ysSbw

Youtube thumbnail

Here's the working link sorry

Best Answer

Why did it take the voting in of a liberal for liberals to start thinking about something other than themselves?? Conservatives donate time and money exponentially more often than liberals, so we don't need to "pledge" to do more...we already do it because that is part of our moral fiber.

I think the Obama administration is creepy. Connect the dots.

1 The stimulus hasn't work unemployment is up to 9.7 percent. Biden saying its working better than they expected.lol

2 Cap and trade is nothing more than a economy killer. That's why china and other country's refuse to cap and trade.

3 Health care The house has 4 plains on the table and senate has 2 yet no one can tell you whats in them just like they couldn't with the stimulus. If the house and senate don't know whats in the bills how does the president know.

His approval numbers are under 50 percert now you have him wanting to give a speech for kids at school. Now the Pledge to Obama video.

Oh the Obama administration said if they had to they would shut down the internet.

Source(s): I Pledge i will do my part to vote barack Obama out of office in 2012.

I flat out refuse to be a "servant to Barack Obama"

He is OUR SERVANT, not vice versa. Who the HELL does he think he is? I think those idiots need to get off the koolaid. It sounds like that stuff is more lethal than the drugs that hollywood people are usually on.

I'd actually like to know where these people were for the past 8 years and more? It's not like all of a sudden they got this "urge" to care about others, the environment, etc. Why all of a sudden? Is it because their "annointed one" wants them to "be a servant" to Obama?

Lawgirl

Ashton Kutcher said "I pledge to BE A SERVANT TO BARACK OBAMA" Not Serve. But either way, you don't SERVE the leader of the country, you serve the COUNTRY or the CONSTITUTION. HUGE difference.

You know I agree with you. I've heard ppl in my town calling obama "his majesty" "king" people are servants to him and that is scary. The only real king to walk this earth was Jesus Christ. It's hard watching ppl worship obama. God says "You shall have no other Gods before Me" Besides what has obama done to make ppl want to worship him besides being the first black president. I badly want to see a female president but would never vote for hilary just to see that happen.

Sorry but this is disgusting. (I could only take part of it!) These are all things the government it trying to extract money out of us. I was able to tolerate the sicky sweetness until the guy with the Obama t-shirt came on - GAG!

Sure, these are things we can CHOOSE to do but leave Obama out of it! He's a pathetic liar and these are person choices. These are celebrities that have money to "plant 500 trees," end hunger, find a cure for Alzheimer's, etc....

Let them pledge to serve Obama - that's their choice.

Source(s): Obama is not my fault!

I watched it yesterday and wondered why people would make such pledges to the president rather than to their cause or to their country. I don't believe Obama had anything to do with this. I think his over zealous supporters cause him more harm than good very often. That being said, I still intensely dislike his agenda.

It disgusted me. All of the "I pledge to serve Barack Obama" crap was ridiculous. Why not pledge to serve our country. Between this propaganda and the speech he is to give on Tuesday...I feel ill. Someone please tell me how he is not being proclaimed as some type of God or Idol by the Democratic party.

• Van Jones, a special adviser to the president, revealed his Trojan-horse strategy during a 2008 interview on leftist Uprising Radio in Los Angeles.

"The green economy will start off as a small subset" of a "complete revolution" away from "gray capitalism" and toward "redistribution of all the wealth," he said. "And we are going to push it and push it and push it until it becomes the engine for transforming the whole society."

A self-described "communist," Jones caught heat recently for calling Republicans "a**holes." He's also a 9/11 "truther" as it turns out, one of many red flags in a radical past that, remarkably, didn't disqualify him from shaping domestic policy in this White House.

Scary stuff for anyone with the slightest idea of history. Hollywood has lost its mind and they want us to join them.

Never thought I would live to see these days in America. Next, we will be referring to Obama as "Our Dear Leader." Kim Jung Il of N. Korea would be proud. (thought I might assist all those young people out there who do not have the slightest clue who he is)

• Here is my pledge actually I did not come up with it but it is fitting for me. Will you take this same pledge

"I pledge by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”

Source(s): Want to know who came up with this pledge look it up it is easy to find