What is the best way to enlarge my penis?

I am 27 years old and my penis is about 6.5 inches.I have heard that penis enlargement pills are scams and they dont work.does anyone know if there is a way that actually works?

• Best Answer

Listen Bro.. there is nothing to be ashamed off size doesn't matter man most of the girls i dated they didn't care about my penis size they cared about the way i use it .. if u know what i mean .. trust me and yeh my friend used enzyte and trust me he got 2 inches bigger

Best To Enlarge Penis With

http://amzn.to/1O2s7KG

.

the ONLY actual way to enlarge your penis is to go under the knife. You can theoretically enlarge your penis by UP TO 3 inches with a surgery but it may not be worth the risk. 6.5 inches is a completely average penis and will be able to satisfy. Focus on the moves and not the size. Do not tug on your dick like that one guy said. attaching weights or trying to forcefully elongate your penis can cause damage to the cells that help it get erect and can lead to erectile disfunction

Im 16 and have the same size :D, Thats actuall more than the regular size for men, the female vagina is only 4inchs so anything above that is fine ;))))

Put it on a chopping board and put a towel over it and beat with a rolling pin...will be thicker and longer....coughALOTFLATTERcough....lol

I've got a different way. Get horny put a wet wash cloth on it and lift it 10 times for 2 weeks. This may be a scam too. I'll let you know if it works

Of course there is, there is also a way to make your arms longer, oh wait, I may have just made that up.

There is no way you can make your penis larger than it already is, it is as big as it is.

Your penis is fine. Stop stressing.

I'm a girl, and I'm amused by the fact that guys think a vagina is endless. Longer than seven inches or so can actually hurt.

What is it like to have a "normal" sized penis? I wish i knew. I am too big to even have sex. SO consider yourself lucky by not having a huge 12 inch penis like i do.

I heard if you tie a rope to the head of that little toad stool of yours and hang yourself from a chin up bar or the like it should stretch that puny dong of yours into something you can use.

penis enhancement surgery can add about 3 inches. you should watch more Manswers.