Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

women, are six pack abs attractive? is there any girl that does not like 6pak abs? do u wish ur man had em?

Favorite Answer

They're nice but not too over the top, or else it just seems plastic and weird.

• Janet

Not if you're 13. Any girl would need a 6 pack of beer to come to terms with the fact that you spend way too much time on your body to even keep a girl around.

Every girl i know likes a toned guy. Not over the top muscles, but a six pack is usually pretty attractive. So start on those crunches!

honestly, I dont find six packs that attractive. I just like him to be kind average with not too much muscle/fat so i have a nice pillow :)

I think they're amazing. I love running my hands over six packs, and I've only done it once, but it was still a great thing to do.

Can't wait to do it again. :)

A man with a good figure is always attractive to a woman. Especially because it gives the man self confidence also.

six packs are attractive but your whole body is like body builder than no

Ohhhh yeahhh haha

I don't usually like them, but they are definately cute on some guys!!

I LOVE them but they should not be steroid muscular and super hard. They should be there but you should still be able to cuddle with out getting hurt by your bf's muscles