after watching how the crowd reacted to blout is their rasism in boise state university and in idaho?

good explanation please

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wow. anyone that doesnt live in idaho has NO clue!

yes, there were the white supremisists in northern idaho but most of the residents there were extremely upset about the whole deal.

second, there are ZERO racial problems at boise state university. they even have several international programs.. and 20 percent of students are non-caucasian. believe me, the students at boise state are class acts and there are no racial issues here.

the fact that the crowd harrassed blount had nothing to do with his skin color, it was the fact that he hit one of our players.

Source(s): www.boisestate.edu
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

They are a great football team. As for how great they are, that is impossible to tell because of the BCS system that stubbornly resists a playoff system that would give teams from the smaller conferences a chance to win it all. That's insane that a team can go undefeated in a season and not be considered for a national championship. I can say that their game against Oklahoma was probably the best college football game ever. From that game, I think that Boise State would have had a chance beating anyone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Northern Idaho is a haven for white supremacists. Sandpoint is roughly 40 miles from the Aryan Nations compound in Hayden Lake, Idaho.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Blount is a loose cannon thug with serious anger management and behavior problems. He deserves each and every punishment coming.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.