Marijuana? Can someone give me a reason why its bad?

1 MARIJUANA DOES NOT MAKE YOU STUPID. If it did then why has there been so many successful people in the world that have inhaled. There studies that show that it actually stimulates brain activity. 2 IT DOES NOT KILL BRAIN CELLS. the test that showed loss was done, instead of recommended 30 joints a day, by... show more 1 MARIJUANA DOES NOT MAKE YOU STUPID. If it did then why has there been so many successful people in the world that have inhaled. There studies that show that it actually stimulates brain activity.
2 IT DOES NOT KILL BRAIN CELLS. the test that showed loss was done, instead of recommended 30 joints a day, by placing gas masks over monkeys and then pumping sixty grams of weed in five minutes WITHOUT additional oxygen. The monkeys suffocated which caused brain cell loss.
3 IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU CANCER. There is not one case of anyone getting cancer from smoking marijuana alone. You can't find one. Cigarettes however kill many many people
studies show THC attacking malignant tumors. A cure for cancer?
4 IT HAS NEVER KILLED ANYONE. EVER. Caffeine kills more people a year
5 It is THE number one cash crop. HEMP has more uses then any other industrial plant and America is the only country not growing it.
6 NO VIOLENT CASES. EVER. The only violent cases you here are because its illegal. Drug wars in Mexico would stop in there tracks if we legalize it. Most of there funding comes from marijuana and the US is their best costumer.
7. THIRTEEN states have legalized it for medical purposes.
8 IT HAS NO ADDICTIVE QUALITIES. The reason why there are so many people are in rehab for it is because when your caught you can either go to jail or go to rehab. 15% of people in rehab for marijuana are there because they want to be. Most people in rehab are first time offenders
9 ALCOHOL is much worse in every way. Case after case you hear people dying because of alcohol or related to alcohol. drunk drivers. Not to mention that during alcohol's prohibition it gave birth to organized crime.
10 THE GATEWAY THEORY doesn't make sense. Its scientifically impossible. Only one 1 of every 140 weed smokers also do cocaine.
11 If it were legalized it would be WAY HARDER FOR KIDS to get it because they would have to go through a regulated system. The store owner would lose his license. A drug dealer only cares about the money.

Also the government can tax it, Just like they tax tobacco. And you don't see people growing tobacco in there garden either.

Any good reason why its still illegal??

My sources:
The Union: The Business Behind Getting High
MPP
NORML
HIGH-The True Tale of American Marijuana

Thanks for reading. 10 points if you can give me a good reason.
Update: Dear claire, I have checked the facts and they say that no one has ever gotten cancer from marijuana use alone. If your much more likely to get cancer from marijuana like you say, then how come you cant find a case of it.
Update 2: Thank you bluguy57
Update 3: Bob Marely died of cancer. Doctors speculate that he lived as long as he did through his long term marijuana use. And I haven't smoked in about three months. I haven't had any withdrawals or anything of the sort.
Update 4: And so what if I want to smoke it. That doesn't make my facts any less true. Its the people who smoke it and love it who will be the ones to do the research and fight for it.