LGBT: Why do you hate me?

What did I say to you guys that would have made you guys report me so many times, to where I got my account suspend? This is not a rant, but I feel as if I've been nice to everybody. I tried to appeal it, but they did not see my innocence. A person who asks about peoples favorite classic novel, does not seem like the type of person that would also use malice towards anyone. Why do you hate me? I'm not homophobic, well cause I'm gay myself.

Du hasse mich?

nein, rammestein sprechen improper deutsche, hasse=hate (proper)

Ahhh, I'm learning Deutsche from a 80 year old man, so bare with me. And the only words I ever learn from my mother and father are "Ja Frau" and "Ja Herr" I grow up in a family where my mother's exact words are "Kinder sollten nicht gesehen werden hörte"

Favorite Answer

I don't know who you are so I don't hate you.

Edit: In German it would be "Du hasst" not "Du hasse" and Nein Ich hasse dich nicht!

Haha nein.. I believe Rammstein says du hast not du hasst. There's a difference. Du hast means you have and du hasst means you hate.

Just like Du brauschst means you need and ich brauche means i need.

• Heaven knows how many regulars in this section who've had questions reported by trolls or people who are bored. We've all had something crappy happen in this Y!A forum.

Y!A is notorious for deleting legit question & suspending accounts without explanation OR the reason for the suspension/deletion. All I can say is to shake it off & keep on doing what you're doing. Keep on appealing your suspensions/deletions because every now & then, they reverse their decision.

Good luck to you. You have some haters in here, but don't blame all of us for the actions of a few idiots! =)

Source(s): Still Livin Life
  • Jyse

It's pretty much the norm here... The troll or haters go after people. You either kind of have to live with it and put them on block or just stop coming here. Yahoo doesn't really support the people who use this program the way they like, they tend to support the people who abuse it. Don't take it too personally, but it does suck though to be removed. So sorry that it happened to you.

Princess Diana said it best when she spoke of how the people like to tear apart the truly decent folks of this world as sort of compensation for their miserable lot in life.

I don't care for this community monitoring and reporting feature here. It's arbitrary, it can be manipulated, it's juvenile I think when there is a perfectly good blocking system in effect.

Being gay won't keep you from being homophobic, necessarily. I actually used to be rather homophobic, because I feared my own bisexual tendencies. Obviously I've made peace with them now but... I see how being gay can *make* us more homophobic.

So I think you haven't given us enough information.

Probably some christian right wing fundamentalist who felt it was their duty.

Welcome to the world of being gay. This will not be the first time nor the last time you experience this sort of thing.

There are people on this site who report things for the fun of it. Do not despair...I'm sure you have been thrown out of classier joints than this...I know I have. LOL

actually it's HAST .. hassen is changed to hast with du !

ich hasse dich nicht !!

cheer up

You sound like a nice reasonable person.

you really need to get a Avatar dude. i get reported too and i'm gay, no sense crying about it now.