Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 decade ago

When will US Government be expose for hiding secret information about UFO's?

did you watch the prime time special on ABC. about this man who said Extraterrestrials are haunting him. now could it be possible these UFO's are the one's in charge of america. telling US Government what to do to set up a possible return in 2012. what else could be the reason why their lying to us.

Before you say no read this

may i add how brave this man is for speaking the truth, i always knew UFO's exist when i saw pictures of them at WTC on 9'11. yet the American government wants to control. the way we think. therefore lying to us. now that they are expose let's see them keep me quite about those secret plans they have

Aliens exist and UFOs are covered-up by US government, says ex-astronaut. Alien life does exist but the truth is being covered up by the United States government, former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell has claimed.

Mr Mitchell, who was part of the 1971 Apollo 14 moon mission, made the claims in a talk to the fifth annual X-Conference – a meeting of those who believe in UFOs and other life forms.

He also said he had attempted to investigate the 1947 'Roswell Incident', which some believe was the crash-landing of a UFO, but had been thwarted by military authorities.

The former astronaut, 78, said: "We're not alone. Our destiny, in my opinion, and we might as well get started with it, is [to] become a part of the planetary community. ... We should be ready to reach out beyond our planet and beyond our solar system to find out what is really going on out there."

Mitchell grew up in Roswell, New Mexico, which some UFO believers maintain was the site of a UFO crash in 1947. He said residents "had been hushed and told not to talk about their experience by military authorities."

He claimed he had raised the issue of evidence from local residents with the Pentagon 10 years ago. An unnamed admiral working for the Joint Chiefs of Staff promised to uncover more information for Mitchell but was denied access when he "tried to get into the inner workings of that process." Mitchell claimed the admiral now denies the story.

"I urge those who are doubtful: Read the books, read the lore, start to understand what has really been going on. Because there really is no doubt we are being visited," Mitchell said. "The universe that we live in is much more wondrous, exciting, complex and far-reaching than we were ever able to know up to this point in time."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/5198506/A...

Favorite Answer

Extraterrestrials are here on Earth. Their technology is so advanced that if they don't want to be positively identified, they won't be.

Aliens CLEARLY do NOT want to be identified. Astronauts and pilots have seen their craft much closer than us on the ground. Astronauts and pilots have come forward with their sightings yet most choose not to believe them. 400 former military and intelligence agents have come forward with the truth and most choose not to believe them. Major media won't even touch the subject. NASA, the FAA, intelligence agencies have "NO COMMENT" when asked about it.

Unless another Alien craft crashes and is witnessed by hundreds of people each filming different aspects of the crash, or the Aliens decide to finally show themselves and orbit planet Earth with their motherships, any other evidence will likely be dismissed. The Government USED to be part of the coverup many years ago. The truth about Aliens is too important to be trusted to the Government so they don't know about it.

Yet all this evidence exists.

NASA Airbrushed out Alien Artifacts on Back Side of the Moon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3wGLC_sjTQ

Youtube thumbnail

Space Shuttle mission STS-75: The Tether Incident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OT9yd7JAlw

Youtube thumbnail

Best video ever made on the subject. "Out of the Blue". Astronauts, generals, top officials reveal major UFO cover-up. If you only watch 1 video, this is it. 1.5 hours long:

http://personalgrowthcourses.net/video/ufo_videos

Apollo 10 Coverup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAp2Ni9frJE

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=channel

"It is the most monumental coverup in human history":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpbyEDXvcQQ

Youtube thumbnail

UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-598099022...

Japan Airlines Incident. Actual cockpit recordings, UFO confirmed on military radar, flight was deviated, US Military pilot confirmed sighting, FAA Chief of Investigations confirmed CIA confiscated all FAA's recordings and covered up the entire incident:

http://realufos.ning.com/video/1986-japan-airline-...

Documents: UFO Cover Up:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9641798/The-UFO-Cover-Up...

Aliens Literally Mocking NASA During It's Space Shuttle Mission:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGLmJPBipFM

Youtube thumbnail

&NR=1

NASA STS-88: Black Transforming UFO. NASA says it is space junk. YOU be the judge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsAQB20gFPA

Youtube thumbnail

Ok, whoa, pump the brakes kid. Did you just throw out the year 2012 as a possible time for aliens to land?! There's the first red flag. Aliens, 9/11, government mind control, SECRET PLANS!!!?! There's four more red flags, so far this has the makings of a Hollywood movie. And now, an elderly astronaut, someone who has lost the spot light, is trying to convince people what, that we are not alone? And the evidence is where? And how would an ex-astronaut get in contact with an admiral on the JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF and ask him to divulge information on anything, let alone the elusive Area 51 and anything connected to it i.e. the Rosewell 'incident' if we can even call it that. As for the citizens of Rosewell, I have nothing against them, but if I lived in a town famous for alien landings, I would do everything I can to keep the myth alive and tell crazy stories about what may or may not have happened.

I have been researching the UFO phenomenon for 5 years now. For all those years I have been skeptic about it but the amount of evidence made me change my mind. I just could not find the answers for too many questions. Pyramids, cattle mutilations, crop circles, sighting, mysterious technological jump right after 1947. There is no evidence because people believe the source of reliable evidence is the government and the media. And those two have proven to be full of misinformation.

In any case, if someone is saying other civilizations don't exist then that person is lying or lacks any knowledge because one can only claim so if he/she has visited every single galaxy in the universe. Remember that an ordinary man knows little about our own planet, let alone our galaxy, let alone the whole universe!

Source(s): Lots of research and about 4 % of my brain power.

It's funny that many people won't change their opinion even though there is lots of evidence of their existence, they don't want us to know so they'll never say it but there is aliens monitoring society and flying saucers are 100% real. Too many people have seen them, too many to call everyone who has a crazy person. The government will keep lying until someone leaks documents or something. They're still denying 9/11, lied about torture at guantomino , lied about spying on our communications until it was undeniable. I think at this point they're just covering up because it's gone on so long that if they did come out and reveal the truth about

aliens and flying saucers people will start to trust them even less.

/urgle?

Hey, two things.

First, Astronaut Mitchell is hell of a guy. Really. He is from Roswell and rather than saying that all his friends are nuts, he has gone way out on a limb and started playing for the other team. Sure, they don't have as many players and that one guy in center field is wearing football gear, but it's a team! He's a good son of Roswell. Why, if he actually said "All those people in Roswell that are making money off UFOs are just cheating gullible tourists." I doubt they would let him ever come home again! Let alone be Grand Marshall in the Little Green Men Parade.

Second, you don't mean "UFOs" do you? I mean really? YOU know what they are... Flying Saucers. Come on, say it with me... "Flying Saucers".

Aliens don't exist.

Next exit, Reality, pop. everyone else.

Try reading up on Mitchell and you will see how little credibility he has. Just because he was an astronaut forty years ago does not mean he speaks with any authority.

In any case all these alien conspiracies miss one vital element: motivation. If there were aliens known to us the government would use that to its own ends: look at how rights and civil liberties were trampled by the Bush administration in particular following 9/11. Some vague handwaving about the terrorist threat allowed them to do what they wanted to do all along but would never have been able to get away with otherwise. If the alien "threat" was real that could have been used even more forcefully for the same ends.

I really don't care what the government is hiding anymore. It's just going to make them look worse, worser and worse. On the same token, I do not feel entitled to some piecemeal evidence of UFO's. I will believe them when I see them. Until then, I really couldn't be concerned with the matter.

Never.Area 51 is a secret military installation.

Despite your rant there's no reliable and verifiable evidence of UFO's.

The quote from Mitchell is true,but it has nothing to do with space aliens.The Universe is a wondrous place.Vast and complex but ultimately knowable.

In regard to the government hiding evidence. The whole scheme is mis-information. They are covering comething up for sure but whether it is their own secret technology or aliens no-one will ever know for sure. I would not be surprised if some of these rumours of UFO crashes are started by the military them self as direct misinformation and a way of creating confusion in everyones mind. When the truth no-one will be able to distinquish it from all the lies. Direct misinformation.

THere's nothing to be exposed, there are no UFO's or Aliens. Time to get back to reality.

Source(s): Common Sense and an education.