Bumped in the car from behind?

Today I was driving up to a roundabout AND wanting to turn right. The road split into 2 lanes right at the end. As far as I remember all that happened was I went to turn right, stopped at the roundabout to check and suddenly big bang, I had 3 small kids in the car, pulled over to check them and eventually the... show more Today I was driving up to a roundabout AND wanting to turn right. The road split into 2 lanes right at the end. As far as I remember all that happened was I went to turn right, stopped at the roundabout to check and suddenly big bang, I had 3 small kids in the car, pulled over to check them and eventually the lady whobumped into me pulled up and said I was to blame as I had cut her up, she was coming towards the roundabout as far right as she could, she says I cut in front of her and stopped which is why she hit me. My car was slightly damaged at the back of the driver side, hers was at the front passenger side. I was in shock at the incident and didnt ask for witnesses, but as far as I was aware she went into me from behind before we got onto the roundabout. I definately wasnt on the roundabout at the time, I just thought I had stalled initially. Am I to blame? Will it be contested by insurance, hope this is clear and thanks in advance
Update: I am pretty sure I was signalling, I usually do, cant see why I wouldnt and I was hit when in that right lane. But its difficult in situations like this I just dont remember anything other than i was planning to turn right and was suddenly hit