Has anybody seen the Obama "I Pledge" video.....celebrities "pledge to be a servant to our president"?

The video starts out nice enough: I pledge to help homeless people, less fortunate, etc. But then at the VEEERY end, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore say in unison "I pledge to be a servant to our president and all man kind...." (then it pans out to show all the celebrities that have been in the... show more The video starts out nice enough:

I pledge to help homeless people, less fortunate, etc.

But then at the VEEERY end, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore say in unison "I pledge to be a servant to our president and all man kind...." (then it pans out to show all the celebrities that have been in the video)"...because together we can, together we are, and together we will be the change that we seek" [Very creepy and drone-esque)

The video then ends with a picture of Obama above the words "Be the Change".

If this isn't propaganda, what the hell is it??

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92974/i-pledge-video-causes-controversy
Update: boomer........."I serve the Constitution, and the Government serves me."

Indeed.