Would you consider me Harvard material?

OK, Harvard's not the only school I intend on applying to or am aspiring to attend. My top choice is actually Cornell. I'm a junior in high school and I'm starting the college application process early. Based on the stats below, would you deem me as 'Harvard' material? 1. GPA = ~4.2 2.... show more OK, Harvard's not the only school I intend on applying to or am aspiring to attend. My top choice is actually Cornell. I'm a junior in high school and I'm starting the college application process early. Based on the stats below, would you deem me as 'Harvard' material?

1. GPA = ~4.2
2. Courses: All honors and 5 APs by the end of my high school career
3. ECs = Health Careers Club, Varsity Winter & Spring Track, Seekers Bible Study
4. Community Service = Tutoring Center, Nursing Home, 4-H, created a Spanish program at a local Boys & Girls Club, one Music program at a nearby elementary school, and an English program abroad in Costa Rica
5. Honors/Awards = Congressional Award, National Honor Society, President's Volunteer Service Award, Prudential Spirit of Community Award, President's Challenge Award
6. SAT/AP/ACT/SAT II scores = N/A (I did not yet begin my junior year)
7. Ethnicity/Gender = African American female
8. Employment = Started own business teaching music theory and piano to children at a local Boys & Girls Club, Bank of America Student Leader
9. Hook(s) = My essay, Congressional Award, Leadership Roles

My biggest concern right now is preparing for the SAT/ACT and what SAT II subject tests I should look into taking.

My three main questions:
1. How would you suggest I prepare for the SAT/ACT? [Expensive tutoring is out of the question. I have started reviewing from SAT prep books but it is difficult for me to stay on track.] SAT/ACT scores are crucial in the application process. Any ideas for a unique way I could study thoroughly for these standardized tests?
2. What are three SAT II subject tests I should consider taking? Which ones would require less preparation?
3. Based on my stats. so far [see above], would you consider me 'Harvard' (or Ivy League) material? Are there any suggestions for things I could add or remove from these stats?

Sorry for the many questions but a thorough answer to any one receives 10 points!