How to obtain copy of 2002 & 2003 state tax withholdings (Missouri)?

How can I get a copy of my State Tax withholding for previous years..I order Federal but it doesn't show the state.....

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    call missouri department of revenue at Phone: (573) 751-3505 ask the customer service rep that you need a copy of your tax transcript witholdings, they can fax it to you or mail it.

  • Either your employers or the MO DOR.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.