Ade

How do you get someone back YOU ended it with?

Favorite Answer

Whenever I suggested this to my mom, she said to me:

Remember why you broke up with him in the first place.

She is a wise woman so I pass her wisdom onto you.

Move forward not backward.

Time I guess. And ask yourself why it ended in the 1st place. Is he worth another chance anyways if you got him back.

Tell him you want a threesome with him and his new girl. He's a guy, he will want this. When he casually asks his new girl she will do one of two things: (1)Tell him to eff off or (2) So hell yes, let's do it. When she tells him to eff off than he will want to be back with you because he will suspect you like chicks too (which all guys want in a girlfriend). If she is into it than the way I see it everybody wins!

Just get in touch with him/her and let them know how you feel. Other than that, I don't think anything else can be done. The rest is up to them.

Try getting even in a way that's almost cruel!.........forgive him!

If you broke up with him, I'd say he already got his just reward for whatever he did.

Tell him/her that you still like him/her he/she could feel the same way you never know.

• KAK

Just keep on saying "Every dog as their day".

Don't do or say anything - just stay COOL.

Tell him you were stupid and you need him back

just become friends and then best friends and then it will come

if he likes u too

• Whoo!

just tell him you want him back.