Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ade
Lv 6

How do you get someone back YOU ended it with?

How do you get someone back YOU ended it with?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Whenever I suggested this to my mom, she said to me:

Remember why you broke up with him in the first place.

She is a wise woman so I pass her wisdom onto you.

Move forward not backward.

• 1 decade ago

Time I guess. And ask yourself why it ended in the 1st place. Is he worth another chance anyways if you got him back.

• 1 decade ago

Tell him you want a threesome with him and his new girl. He's a guy, he will want this. When he casually asks his new girl she will do one of two things: (1)Tell him to eff off or (2) So hell yes, let's do it. When she tells him to eff off than he will want to be back with you because he will suspect you like chicks too (which all guys want in a girlfriend). If she is into it than the way I see it everybody wins!

• 1 decade ago

Just get in touch with him/her and let them know how you feel. Other than that, I don't think anything else can be done. The rest is up to them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try getting even in a way that's almost cruel!.........forgive him!

If you broke up with him, I'd say he already got his just reward for whatever he did.

• 1 decade ago

Tell him/her that you still like him/her he/she could feel the same way you never know.

• KAK
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Just keep on saying "Every dog as their day".

Don't do or say anything - just stay COOL.

• 1 decade ago

Tell him you were stupid and you need him back

• 1 decade ago

just become friends and then best friends and then it will come

if he likes u too

• Whoo!
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

just tell him you want him back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.