R&P..FFAF Musical disappointments/letdowns?

I have a number of musical disappointments. Let me tell you cause I like hearing myself speak...or type... whatever. 1. My grandest disappointment is the band Thrice...They had such a great sound with their first albums and they were up there to become one of my favorite Hardcore bands ever...then they went... show more I have a number of musical disappointments.
Let me tell you cause I like hearing myself speak...or type... whatever.

1. My grandest disappointment is the band Thrice...They had such a great sound with their first albums and they were up there to become one of my favorite Hardcore bands ever...then they went into experimental music and lost their edge...don't get me wrong they are very talented but still...why WHY!!

2. The band Taking Back Sunday had a great pop/punk, dual vocal thing going on for them and honestly they had my by the balls which their first two albums...now what they release some bullsh*t manufactured pop album...ARGH!

3. Mayday Parade...when I first heard them they were not famous..I heard their two previous bands and really dug their music. It's simple but packed with so much emotion it was impossible to not listen to and connect to it...now they cover Pussycat doll songs...enough said.

4. Papa Roach...one of the only real good nu metal bands that I found...now they are just a generic rock outfit trying to be so damn hardcore with make-up and Black clothes...JESUS!

In all honesty in my eyes only one band that I truly love has stayed consistent and that is my beloved Underoath...sure they had one minor hicup on the way with They're Only Chasing Safety...but boy do they still kick you in the teeth.

What are your musical disappointments.. I am sure you all have many, so please share :)

PEACE.
Update: LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY how r you!!