Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I'am thinking of taking testosterone pills?

i heard testosterone pills or other forms of taking it make penis/ gentials smallers. But i want to but on muscle and grow. But it says on websites that natural testosterone makes penis bigger. i also want other effects of testosterone that weight gain cant provide, like grow and other stuff. Iam confused on this can someone shed light on this?

• Connor
    Favorite Answer

That's not all those pills do. No, it does not make the penis bigger, other hormones are responsible for the penis growing.

Testosterone will do NOTHING for you but help you gain muscle mass. And muscles gained by taking steroids will be much weaker and prone to injury.

Taking steroids also does these things:

Sexual Impotance

Sterrility (can't have kids)

Roid rage

Cancer

Your body no longer can produce it's own hormones (so what was the point of taking the boosters?)

Liver dammage

lung dammage

high colesterol

Heart Dammage

Gynocomastia (men who develop breasts)

Acne

Baldness

stunted growth (In more places that just your height if you know what I mean.)

Prostate inlargement and problems

high blood pressure

Kidney problems

Immune system dammage

Serious bone structure dammage

They will NOT make you taller. They will NOT increase penis size.

Seriously GAIN THE MUSCLE YOURSELF LIKE A REAL MAN. DO NOT take steroids to do it. Also you can't just walk out and buy those, you have to have a prescription otherwise they are ILLEGAL.

-Connor

1

Source(s): Body Building Exercise http://emuy.info/MuscleStrengthHealth

Testosterone Pills

Hi! I have studied this quite a bit and have written several articles on natural testosterone and exercise.

First you need to do is to contact your primary care doctor to have them do blood work and determine if you do in fact have low testosterone.

The next thing you should do is, if you would still like to find a testosterone supplement, is look into a medication that is natural. I have heard that Pro-Testosterone is fantastic as it has great reviews and little side effects.

Extra Testosterone is ok but too much of anything can be bad for you...including the shrinkage depending on the Testosterone supplement. It is important when looking for a testosterone pill to find something that is All Natural and designed to actually sipped up your metabolism, increase your energy and not cause any side effects.

My articles go into depths about testosterone, effects on the body and natural T: https://menshealthwiz.wordpress.com/2014/08/19/5-f...

• Jane

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/yMHxg

It might be just in your head but see your family doctor and have them run a blood panel if you think your testosterone level is low. If your levels are abnormally low there are hcg injections that can help stimulate testosterone production. Low testosterone levels can cause depression, fatigue and poor health. The best way to get this treated is by seeing a doctor. You can't just take pills and hope it'll get better. My 19 year old nephew suffered from low testosterone levels and after he was treated his change was very dramatic. He was more energetic, happier and healthier. Good luck.

Forget about taking those things. Don't you mess around with your testosterone level! In other words, avoid pills at all costs! I am talking about all their forms. Your gentials deserve to be treated better. Anyway, you can't make them smallers, especially with a system like http://is.gd/no_testosterone_pills . It will help you build muscle. You can also grow your cock with it. Don't rely on reviews that you see on random websites. This system is 100% natural. You will see your penis increase in size in no time. It will get much bigger. You'll be thrilled with the effects. Meanwhile, don't worry about gaining weight. Go ahead, use the system to grow in confidence. You can tell someone else about it, too. It's light years ahead of other systems and products.

Testosterone injections or shots can help enhance testosterone levels in your body. However, such shots can be painful and expensive. They can have a lot of negative side effects too. Testosterone and men are two sides of the same coin. It's the hormone that influences your body and behavior in countless ways. Testosterone production is at its highest level during puberty when major body growth takes place. It is the hormone that makes boys grow into men. However, its production begins slowing down after the age of 30. This slowdown in testosterone triggers a series of changes in the body. However, testosterone production can be increased naturally.

If you want a detail by detail benchpush energy program including what direction to go every day, how many days of the week to work-out, just how many representatives and units you ought to conduct, and some other tips that will help somebody separate their gym's benchpress record! Then here is the plan for you https://tr.im/ttHAn

Critical Bench is significantly higher than a easy program to assist you with your bench, with Critical Bench you will learn that if an extended pushing time of instruction there's nothing better when compared to a nice warm shower. Not only does it experience pleasant and your spouse will not complain about your smell but it addittionally speeds up your healing. That is something most persons don't know but they could learn from that program.

Also, with Critical Bench you will learn that the most vital part of your healing is the time once you sleep (this is as soon as your muscles grow). You want to get at the least 7 to 8 hours of rest each and every night.

Critical Bench will show you very exciting points, items that you didn't know and no other program inform you and this is why the program is the best in his field.

Testosterone can be a wonder drug for someone with very low levels. However, it is not a cure all. I disagree with the TOP Post in this matter, simply taking testosterone for legitimate medical reasons will not cause the list of symptoms they have associated with "Testosterone Pills" in fact, testosterone is not prescribed in pill form.

Testosterone prescribed by a physician will either be in gel or injectable forms. Taking testosterone orally can cause significant damage to the liver and would likely cause death. There are associated risk if taking testosterone injects/gels, but these can be diverted or limited with the proper monitoring of a trained physician.

To learn more please follow my blog on HRTConnection.com, especially if you have any questions.

Source(s): Blogger of www.HRTConnection.com

For building muscle you should be focusing on exercises such as deadlifts, squats, bench press and pull ups. These exercises recruit multiple muscle groups which stimulate a release of muscle building hormones such as IGF-1 (Insulin like Growth Factor-1), HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and Testosterone. Preferably you should train 3 times a week around 30-45 minutes each session. You should also do around 4 sets, 10 reps per exercise for maximum muscular hypertrophy. That's enough time for stimulating your muscle building hormones as well as avoiding atrophy from too long a session.

Since you're gaining mass you're looking towards consuming 4000-6000 calories a day which is 2-3 times what the average person consumes. When it comes to food you should be consuming foods high in calories and protein such as chicken, beef, turkey, eggs, wholegrain bread, pasta, brown rice, cheese, high calorie fruits and vegetables such as dried fruit, avocado, potatoes, taro, corn, legumes and peanuts. You should be eating smaller but more frequent meals, around 4-6 smaller meals throughout the day. You should also be getting around 7 hours of rest each night preferably before 11pm.

Right now, I'm taking redtest. You can claim a bottle here: https://tr.im/E1Moc Its the strongest product that I can get my hands on in the supplement shop where I live. Its pretty good. I gain 20 lbs in 3 months. But if you can get you hands on mass fx, buy it! Mass fx is very powerful and its being banned everywhere. For the facial hair part, I dont know, I had thick facial hair before starting

If you place your self that questions: “What sort of program must I follow if I want to then add significant weight in the smallest period of time probable? Must I do some form of periodization plan to perform around my next max-out? Must I accomplish different bench push variations?” then you will discover the answers here https://tr.im/FLRHu .

Critical Bench is more than an eBook. The internet site it self has some very good posts and data and provides an expression of community, which can be often with a lack of other products. Lots of these bodybuilding eBooks are simply that, eBooks. When you have a question, or anything you want to discuss you have to look elsewhere but Critical Bench program will help you most of the way.