what age did you figure out you were a lesbian?

please no pervy answers, or religious beliefs, or your views against the issues. I'd appreciate answers that would help the questiong not people complaining about it

or bi-sexual

Favorite Answer

Well, I figured out I liked girls when I was thirteen years old. I denied that I did, obviously. I went out with a guy - he was pretty much perfect - but I broke up with him after two weeks, simply because it didn't feel right. Then my friend came out as bisexual - and it got me thinking. I finally admitted to myself I liked girls more than friends. I was unsure of guys - so I just came out as bisexual. I then spent a few months trying to figure out whether I was actually a lesbian. It wasn't until I dated another guy, who happened to be one of my best friends, until I finally realised I was. I broke up with him after a day, yet again, because it didn't feel right. Now I'll happily admit that I'm a lesbian, and have been doing so since I was fourteen.

What about you? :3

12

When I was 14 I figured out I love girls, and decided I was bi, mostly because I didn't want to admit that I'm a lesbian. I didn't really accept that until about three years ago.

It was always there, though. I had a crush on Christina Ricci after I saw Sleepy Hollow, and Nicole Kidman when I saw Practical Magic. And I had crushes on various friends over the years.

It all started to fall into place once I realized guys were completely disgrossting to me lol.

• J.C.

I suppose I just came to terms with it a couple of years ago, so I'd say I was about 19-20ish? I didn't want to label myself, but it was kind of inevitable. My first love was a woman, though, and I was seventeen at the time. It just came out of nowhere, and before that I never even thought twice about sexual orientation or anything like that *shrug*

xoxo.

• tasha

Erm not sure if i am.

I'm 15 and have thought about it for a few months.

I think i am bi-sexual as i still like guys but am rapidly going off them lol.

I don't think its just a phase but i'm just gunna go with the flow and not label myself.

Source(s): =]

I realized my bisexuality when I was 19, not quite the same as lesbian but close enough for government work : )

• Wasabi

Eleven. And before that, I had always liked girls; I just didn't know what the word meant until I asked my mom when someone called me a "lesbo" at school.

16, but I had considered myself bi-curious since I was 14.

I was in 6th grade so ummm 12 or 13!!!!

i would say i was around 12 when me and my current bf started messing around and it did nothing for me. At that point we became friends. then i meet my friend maggie and we messed around and i knew thats exactly what i wanted