Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Who would win, Magneto vs. Dr. Doom?

My money's on Magneto but that's because I just like him better.

Also, the Thing vs. the Hulk

Spiderman vs. Iron Man

Favorite Answer

I'll start with the easy one.

First, I never do Superhero battles to the death because I don't believe heroes should Ever be depicted as murders. My battles are always to "Incapacitation", meaning the loser is simply rendered powerless or unconscious.

THING vs HULK: Central Park, NYC

In over 30 years of reading comics, I've never seen the THING best the HULK. The MU Guide (which makes no sense) lists THING's Strength level at about 85 Tons. HULK, THOR and others are in "Class 100", which means they can press over 100 Tons but there is no specified limit.

Both THING and HULK are limited to physical attacks. HULK is strong enough to leap a mile. Marvel has recently increased HULK's power. As far as I know, Ben is still the same. He's a better fighter than HULK but he would wear himself out trying to keep HULK hurt. Ben would beat HULK from pillar to post. HULK would surely get some hits in and, eventually, Ben would max out and HULK would finish him.

HULK Wins

Spiderman vs Ironman: NYC

Spiderman makes a good fight of it and gets the upper hand at close range. That lasts about a few minutes. It LOOKS like he's winning because Ironman is not nearly as agile. Even though Ironman can fly, he CAN be knocked off balance.

Eventually, Ironman realizes he must take the fight to open areas, as Spiderman is able to use the buildings to outmaneuver him. Take Spiderman from the buildings and you cut his offensive ability in half. As agile as he is, Ironman would, at some point, detect a pattern in Spiderman's attack. He would succeed in grabbing Spiderman at close range (probably after blasting him with a repulsor ray, after several attempts).

Spiderman is primarily on the defensive after his plan fails to work. He attempted to damage Ironman but Tony has, in recent years, inproved his Armor. He can bang with MU Heavyweights where, before, he toiled with the middleweights.

After several attempts, Ironman blasts Spiderman and stuns him. Even Spiderman has a limit when he's being pressed. Tony knows he can't kill Spiderman with just one punch. However, he CAN seriously hurt him. He gets one shot to the jaw and Peter falls, landing on a roof.

Ironman grabs his leg and flies off with him. Spiderman fights back but, by this time, his webs are useless because he's still disoriented from the blast and the punch. Ironman flies into orbit until Spiderman loses consciousness. He desends back to earth and leaves Spiderman on a roof top.

Dr. Doom vs Magneto: Paris, France

Why here? Why not? These two can get around easily. Doom has never "officially" LOST a fight in the MU, at least as long as I read comics. Things have changed a bit but his main power is that he Always has an answer.

Magneto is one of the most powerful beings on earth. Outside of cosmic beings, there aren't too many people he can't beat. Like Batman, Doom would Surely be prepared for any possible attack from Magneto. I'm sure he does his homework regularly on every meta-human on earth.

Magneto SHOULD win this one but, judging by the way Marvel has always written Doom, it's not likely he would have an "L" on his record this time either. It seems the best anyone can do with Doom is a draw.

Magneto would surely have to take the battle to long range. Doom would likely have some machinery, or even something in his armor, to disrupt Megneto's power. Everything with any hint of metel in it, is effected by Magneto's ower. However, Doom would know this.

I think Magneto should win this one. He could trouble the Top guys, like Superman or THOR, with his power. However, given the way Doom has always been written, I'm betting this boils down to a battle of egos, with Magneto's getting the better of him. At some point he underestimates Doom, taking a moment to gloat over his pending victory. That's when Doom springs the surprise that disrupts Magneto's power.

Magneto has lost fights he should never have lost. None of the X-men should ever be able to beat him. Doom has not lost such battles. At worst, he leaves before any chance of defeat.

DOOM Wins

• ?6 years agoReport

u may not know but Magneto is also a doctor. they would probably not fight one on one.

Magneto Vs Dr Doom

Dr Doom Vs Magneto

1

Source(s): Get Medical Consultation Online - http://OnlinePhysician.neatprim.com/?PvDQ
  • Chuck

Hello 1993...this is when I would have given you a great discussion on this...but here it goes...

Magneto would kill Dr. Doom...The guy wears a metal suit, Magneto would just crush him.

The Hulk gets stronger and bigger the more angry/hurt he gets, The Thing is just who he is....The Hulk would win over time.

Spiderman vs Iron Man is the only tough call. I'd say Iron Man, even though I like Spidey better....He can fly away, or attack from a greater distance and weaken Spidey before he goes in for the big win.

But things can always go wrong with a suit/machine, so that's the x factor that would make me not bet on this one.

• mike

Magneto vs Doom would be a good fight but I think Doom would win cuz he can use magic to his advantage and may find a way to stop magneto's power.

Hulk has always beaten Thing. Hulk's strength increases more than Ben's.

Ironman would literally blow up spiderman with all the ammo he carries.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Who would win, Magneto vs. Dr. Doom?

Also, the Thing vs. the Hulk

Spiderman vs. Iron Man

Source(s): win magneto dr doom: https://shortly.im/4jmbw

The winners would be Magneto, Hulk, and Iron Man.

magneto would turn dr doom into a soup can ha ha

Dr.Doom just 'cuz he's got DR in his name and I hate Magneto more than anything.

The Hulk 'cuz he gets bigger the more angry he gets.

Iron Man because Spiderman can't match mechanical strength.