Who are all the company contributors to President Obama's campaign?

Favorite Answer

University of California, Goldman Sachs, Harvard University, Microsoft Corp., Citigroup Inc., Google, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Time Warner, Sidley Austin LLP, Stanford University, National Amusements Inc, UBS AG, Wilmerhale Llp, Skadden, Arps et al, IBM, Columbia University, Morgan Stanley, General Electric, US Government and Latham Watkins.

"Hater police"should know this .Obama took more money from lobbyist then any other Sen besides Chris Dodd,Obama was #2 on their payroll, John McCain was #62 (I checked this out long before election day) At the beginning of this past pres. race,all the candidates took a pledge to keep campaign spending to public funding,Obama broke his part of that pledge right away and accepted,even solicited money from every one,when he was asked about that he laughed it off saying he didn't think anyone really meant to keep it, Mc Cain and Clinton,kept their part of the pledge btw.,(I knew this before election day also) , I believe in checking the facts,not just falling in love with the medias choice....what sheep.

Unions & trial lawyers. Just look who is benefiting from the crap they are proposing and you will see a direct link to the contributors.

Source(s): Obama is not my fault!

Pretty much the same ones who donated to McCain's campaign. That's what makes me laugh at Right wingers who claim Obama was "bought" by big corporate money.

There are websites dedicated to telling you which firms are represented among campaign donors to each candidate.

Tens of thousands of them, you defiantly are not going to have this question answered in full.

GE for one.