Kita asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Dieters: I started eating six small meals a day to boost my metabolism and ultimately to lose weight HOWEVER?

should I eat when I'm hungry or eat continue to eat when I'm NOT feeling hungry? I space my small meals 3 hours apart. Today, 3 hours after my last meal. I still did not feel hungry. Should I have continued eating or eat when I'm only hungry?

• Love2B
    Best Answer

the key to any diet, or even to just healthy eating, is:

eat when you are hungry and stop when you are full.

Aim for your six small meals a day, but if a meal comes around and you aren't hungry, don't force it down. Listen to your body, for it knows what is best for you!

Best of Wishes

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

Uh huh, You tried that Ridiculous Fatloss4idiots thing right? Pfft. Well if you didnt. Drink some water when your hungry, 0 Calories and it fills you right up :)