How do I file an IG complaint (Army)?

I believe (and so does my chain of command) I have grounds for an IG complaint, so please don't be the one who goes "stop being a whiner and tough it up". I'm not going to go into details about what has happened, but there has been wrong doing. But no one seems to know the process. Could anyone... show more I believe (and so does my chain of command) I have grounds for an IG complaint, so please don't be the one who goes "stop being a whiner and tough it up". I'm not going to go into details about what has happened, but there has been wrong doing. But no one seems to know the process. Could anyone help me out before I get into this. Also, is there any negitive sides.
Update: 1.) Is there real damage to me or someone else and do I have proof? Yes, large amount of money, and I have the paper trail and witnesses. 2.) Is there a crime being committed or is unethical activity being conducted? In turn, I'm losing funds because BN sat on my paperwork and passed the deadline 3.) Is... show more 1.) Is there real damage to me or someone else and do I have proof?

Yes, large amount of money, and I have the paper trail and witnesses.
2.) Is there a crime being committed or is unethical activity being conducted?
In turn, I'm losing funds because BN sat on my paperwork and passed the deadline

3.) Is there the potential for physical injury?
No.
4.) What will the repercussions be?
Thats what I'm wondering.

Hope that helps clear things up
1 answer 1