Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

pls.change my essay to地道 (口語化)

Have you seen the Titanic ?

Yes’ of course! This famous romantic movie was about two lovers, Rose and Jack, of two totally different social classes who fell in love while they were travelling the ship. Finally when the ship sank , Jack sacrifice himself for Rose , so impressive

Each performer is really suit their role and also the film is so grand-sight

The movie have the song called “My heart will go on’’ become quite popular. And inside have a sentence said “near far where you are, I believe that the heart does go on”, that really touching everyone who seen.

The disadvantage of titanic is some people after seeing this kind of disaster film will feel sad .

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

Did you see "Titanic"?

Yeah, Sure! This famous romantic movie is all about Rose and Jack

who live in two different worlds falling in love while they are travelling on that ocean liner . The last touching scene captures the audience as

the gigantic ship breaking into 2 or 3 pieces and sinking into the ocean after it strikes an iceberg .Jack sacrifices himself for Rose in the end. How moving!!!

About the actors and the actresses, their roles are perfectly designed for them and the film is a pure classic!

The movie's theme song titled“My heart will go on" is still being played by loads of DJs worldwide these days. There is one line that goes like “Near, far where you are, I believe that the heart does go on" . That's no doubt a killing line for those espeically girls who have seen the movie .

"Titanic" is a real tear-jerker! If you don't dig sad stuff, I am sure you'll cry your heart out watching this disastrous movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About the movie, you can use present tense.

Have you seen the Titanic ?

Yes’ of course! This famous romantic movie was about two lovers who are Rose and Jack respectively. They are of two totally different social classes who fell in love while they were travelling on the ship. Jack sacrifice himself for Rose when the ship sank finally. It was very impressive.

Every performer really suits their roles and also the film is well-done.

The movie have the song called “My heart will go on’’ became quite popular. There is a sentence in the song said “near far where you are, I believe that the heart does go on”, that really touched everyone who had seen the movie.

The disadvantage of Titanic is some people will feel sad after seeing this disaster film .