怡玫 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急急急急 幫我翻譯一下 (中翻英)

第一次訪問外國人我抱著既期待又開心的心情。

我們來到桃園火車站,尋找著外國人的蹤跡。我們等了一個鐘頭,終於讓我看到外國人了,我們趕緊衝向前去問,**上就答應了我們,接下來是問他的名字,我記得他好像叫做Daniel他來自德國,Daniel的年齡是33,Daniel說他很喜歡台灣,因為他覺得台灣人都很友善東西也很好吃,Daniel喜歡動物是貓咪,跟我一樣呢!最後選出來是一位年經帥哥的訪談,他幽默風趣又可愛,是我們理想的對象。這次的英文功課讓我吸收到很多經驗,才發現外國人其實也是很熱情啦!

請不要用翻譯機 直接翻譯!! 謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

This is my first time to join an interviewing program and to randomly meet foreigners on-site. As we got to Taoyuan railroad station, we did nothing but looking for any available one for interviewing. After one hour time, we luckily found a gentleman named Daniel who is coming from Germany, 33year old. In his pleasant statement, the unforgettable impression of Taiwan are full of friendship and delicious snacks. Besides, he loves pet specially cats which is the same as I do. At last for this interviewing program, one of those persons we met is a young man who has not only a good looking appearance but his humorous sense, lovely smile and witty thoughts won all the acclamation of our choice and that is the one we dream for a marrying idol in future. This time I am having much more experiences in English field and enthusiastic manners from foreigners as well.

大青蛙 敬上

Source(s): 獨門翻譯 無人取代
  • Neuo

First time visits the foreigner.

I to hug both are anticipating and the happy mood.

We arrive at the peach garden train station,is seeking for foreigner's trail.

We have waited for one hour,lets me see finally the foreigner,

we have hurried to fire into goes to ask, he promised us immediately, then helds responsible his name, I remembered that he was called Daniel he to come from Germany, the Daniel age is probably 33, Daniel said that he liked Taiwan very much, because he thought that the Taiwan people very friendly thing also was very delicious, Daniel liked the animal is a kitty, was the same with me! Finally elects is one year after handsome fellow's interview, he humorous charming is also lovable, is our ideal object. This time English schoolwork lets me absorb many experiences, only then discovered that the foreigner is also actually very warm! Please do not use the translator to translate directly!!

Source(s): 中文翻譯字典

第一次訪問外國人我抱著既期待又開心的心情。

first time to interview foreigners, I held a expectant mood as well as happy.

我們來到桃園火車站,尋找著外國人的蹤跡。

we got to TAOYUN train station to look for foreigners

我們等了一個鐘頭,終於讓我看到外國人了,

As we waited for an hour, finally I saw foreigners.

我們趕緊衝向前去問,**上就答應了我們,

we ran forward hurrily for asking his permission.

He answered us right away

接下來是問他的名字,

Then, we asked for his name,

我記得他好像叫做Daniel他來自德國,

I rememberd he's called Daniel, from Germany.

Daniel的年齡是33,

Daniel說他很喜歡台灣,因為他覺得台灣人都很友善東西也很好吃,

Daniel is thirty three. He said he likes Taiwan very much

because he feels taiwanese people are friendly and also Taiwanese foods are tasty

Daniel喜歡動物是貓咪,跟我一樣呢!

Daniel's favorite animal is cat, which is same with me!!!!

最後選出來是一位年經帥哥的訪談,他幽默風趣又可愛,是我們理想的對象。

The last person we chose to interview is a handsome young man.

He is humorous and lovely who is the ideal target to us.

這次的英文功課讓我吸收到很多經驗,

I have learnt many experiences from this English assignment.

才發現外國人其實也是很熱情啦!

And I found that foreigners are actualy very passionate.

Source(s): 自己