Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

急急急~~~~~~中文翻英文~~~~

我公司的業務小姐請婚假,老闆要我寫信給國外客人,內容如下:(事實上我們的貨已完成很多天了,因你指定的攬貨公司一直沒給我船期資料,說是15日前沒有空櫃,經過我再三請求剛剛終於傳資料給我,現在安排如下)

快幫我翻譯,謝謝!!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The goods have been finished for many days. However, the assigned forwarder by you did not provide the shipping schedule caused there is no space before 15th. After asking for several times, they just fax the data to me a few minutes ago. The shipping schedule (或用shipping advice 也可以) as below.

PS

一般我告知客人ETD,ETA及相關資料時(如PO,金額等…),會用shipping advice 這個詞。

2009-09-06 15:59:42 補充:

The goods have been finished for many days already. However, the assigned forwarder by you did not provide the shipping schedule to us caused there is no space before 15th.

第一句加上“already”做強調。

第二句加上“to us”,可加可不加。

Source(s): 有相關經驗的我

事實上我們的貨已完成很多天了,因你指定的攬貨公司一直沒給我船期資料,說是15日前沒有空櫃,經過我再三請求剛剛終於傳資料給我,現在安排如下

----------------------------------------------------------翻譯

In fact our goods have completed many days, because you assign to corner goods the company not for me the sailing time material, said that before is 15th, does not have the spatial cabinet, passes through me to request over and over just finally passed on the material to me, now arranges as follows

希望有幫助到你!!=]

• Mr.Cow

The business young lady of my company asks marry a leave, the owner wants me to write a letter to the foreign guest, the content is the following:(in fact it has been many days since our goods completed, because the Lan Huo company that you specify hasn't been giving me the sailing schedule data and say that didn't get empty a cabinet ago on the 15th, pass by me to repeatedly request just and finally spread data to me, Be arranged as follows now)