Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Whats the difference between Michael Beasley and Blake Griffin's game?

People are already crowning Blake Griffin like he's the new KG but he hasn't proven anything, honestly I think Michael Beasley was better in college,

He had a better shot and better handles

Update:

besides there hand, and no rehab jokes

7 Answers

Relevance
  • tony z
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Blake Griffin is a better offensive low post player as well a better ball handler. Bad shooter but especially at the free throw line. He is a better passer though.

Micheal beasley is a better shooter as well he can be a much better deffensive player and he he lacks a huge work ehtic. He also is a bad passer considering he scores on double teams which also gives him bad jdugement.

Blake Griffin- Antonio Mcdyess/ Karl Malone

Micheal Beasley- Carmelo Anthony

• 1 decade ago

There's a lot of differences in there games. There similarities are that they both can handle the ball (Griffin showed he can handle the ball during the NBA Summer League). They both can jump.

Michael Beasley - is a versatile scorer. Silky smooth. He can post you up or take out to the perimeter and take you off the dribble. Better shooter, better scorer. Has more finesse than Griffin, not really a banger like Griffin. When he matures more on and off the court he could be a 20-10 guy playing alongside Dwyane Wade. Puts up points in bunches.

Blake Griffin - scores 97% of his points in the paint. I'd compare him to Dwight Howard. They both are crazy athletic and score most of their points in the paint but Howard scores 100% of his points in the paint or the FT-line. A 6'10, 251lbs beast and a banger in the paint. Could be a 20-10 guy in the future but will definately be a fierce rebounder.

• 3 years ago

Michael Beasley Griffin isn't interior the league so i will bypass with some thing that all of us know approximately.Beasley is turning out to be great mid selection shooter with stable rebounding and utilising qualifications to the basket. Darko

• 1 decade ago

Blake Griffin has a very good body and skills that can make his fans jump out of their seats; while the opponent's fans will probably cry with their puppies or say alot of F-words.

Beasley has brilliant jumpers and passing skills ,also, dont forget his footwork and speed.

Generally, Griffin is the one who can light-up the scoreboard and Beasley will be the one who has steady performances to help a heroic player to kiss Mr.Stern with a championship souvenir just like Pippen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the difference is exactly what you said, beasleys shot and handles are better, i would say griffin is a better dunker tho

• Blake is more explosive and a better finisher.

Beasley doesn't have the killer instinct.

• 1 decade ago

one of them lacks a butt and the other has nice boobs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.