i have a phone interview with a recruiter from apple tomorrow. what do i expect?

i have a phone interview with a recruter from apple.i really want this job! has anyone had one what should i expect. please answer quick my interview is tomorrow morning! thank you

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anon
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The recruiter will e asking basic questions. If you get a technical interview, that is a different story.

Be honest and be yourself.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Kind of hard to answer as we don't know the type of job you are interviewing for. Most likely they are all going to want to see your ture personality, don't be surprised if you're asked the same questions as previous interviewers. Most companies now have multiple people interviewing the candidate before hiring, so it is fairly normal practise now. They just want to ensure that whoever they hire is not only right for the job, but also for the company and will mesh well with the staff. Don't lie during the interview, because if you are asked the same question and you give a different answer, you're gone. Be friendly and honest and you will do fine. If you are nervous, let them know and say that it is because you really want to work there, they will appreciate that and know that you will be serious about the job. Oh and don't refer to it as a job (unless it is), refer to it as a career, it shows you plan on staying and growing with the company and don't plan on leaving within the year. Good luck :)

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

i have a phone interview with a recruiter from apple tomorrow. what do i expect?

i have a phone interview with a recruter from apple.i really want this job! has anyone had one what should i expect. please answer quick my interview is tomorrow morning! thank you

Source(s): phone interview recruiter apple tomorrow expect: https://tr.im/DOODE
  • 1 decade ago

Be there atleast 5/10 minutes before your interview time.

Greet and smile.

NO chowing gum.

Dress professionally.

Hope you have good information about Apple and the position u r applying 4.

Expect to ans followings:

# Name of company, position title and description, dates of employment.

# What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met?

# What were your starting and final levels of compensation?

# What were your responsibilities?

# What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?

# What did you like or dislike about your previous job?

# Which was most / least rewarding?

# What was the biggest accomplishment / failure in this position?

# Questions about your supervisors and co-workers.

# What was it like working for your supervisor?

# What do you expect from a supervisor?

# Who was your best boss and who was the worst?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.