? asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Where are cheap Mac Cosmetics?

I would like to find out where I can find authentic cheap Mac Cosmetic products???????? Please help me!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Personally i would never order MAC on ebay or any online site because more than likely it will be fake. But you can buy discounted MAC at any CCO, which are cosmetic company outlets which sell discounted " high end" make-up like MAC. I would never spend the money online thas not the real thing.. let me know if this helps! :)

Source(s): personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

CCO(Cosmetic Company Outlets) go online and search if there's one near you. they sell estee lauder owned products (including mac) there for 30% off.and most of the time they have limited edition products from the past launches.

• 1 decade ago

not sure where exactly you can buy mac cosmetics cheaper...but i do know they're sold at the garden state mall in new jersey at macy's...macy's sometimes tends to sell things maybe a little cheaper..depending on the product or brand...

but i dont know where you live so i cant really just straight out tell you to go to the garden state mall in new jersey lol

• 1 decade ago

i found half of the prize of mac cosmetics at the spring valley swap meet here in san diego,c.a

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I found a site but I've never tried them myself so I don't know if this company is legit or not... good luck. They seem to have pretty good prices.

http://www.usfreeads.com/1214294-cls.html

• 1 decade ago

probali ebay or amazon...they should really make a discount make up store!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.