Congo (The second Holocaust)?

I recently heard about what is going on in the democratic republic of congo and I most say that I did not know such thing was happening. Their resources are being taken from them in order to make celll phones and other manufacturing items and in return many people are dying. and not to mention that the Most of The Developed Countries (Japan, USA,Englad..) are the maines one. Theres just so much going on in this country that Im believing that it cursed because this has been happening since 1991. This is the holocaust all over again.

Favorite Answer

Holocausts have occurred throughout human history. This would not be only the second one. Unfortunately, if history is any indication, they will continue to occur among humans.

Sometimes (certainly not always) the "victims" of holocaust provoked it or failed miserably to prevent it. This is part of the human condition.

Source(s): Study of history
  • molkey

You are right and I am ashamed that the U.S. really chooses to stand back and watch.