Nude Assignment for College?

I am doing a nude assignment for college. we are suppose to walk around nude for about ten minutes (without anybody watching obviously) and write an essay on how we felt. how would you feel walking around nude?

Favorite Answer

Are you trying to get ideas to write for your assignment? You're better off doing it with a tabla rasa (clear slate) and finding what's actually in your deep psyche. For me though, I feel a little guilty, and a little sexy.

Source(s): en

Ten minutes??? nobody watching??? I can see why you're a little short on things to say. I'd suggest that you spend a weekend at a nudist park then I'm sure you'll have plenty of information for your essay and it will all be original -- no need to ask for help from the folks on YA.

Unusual assignment, but interesting. Personally i love the feeling of being able to wander around nude - i just feel more alive.

• Amber

Well her video Telephone is a pretty good one. Its like 10 minutes long so theres a lot to draw from. Nudity as well, and a lot of product placement. It also caused a lot of buzz when it was released cause it was so long and fairly well directed, it also has some pop culture tie ins like the car from Kill Bill.

weird assignment

obviously not a maths student

I sleep naked every night. I walk to and from the bathroom naked and also around the house if M&D have gone to work. try doing the same and then write your own assignment

if you have never done it before it will be weird at first but then it feels great

B

Liberated

Haha do it yourself! God!

It feels Freeeeeeeee yet strangley uncomfortably, like something is wrong with me hahah....

Is this a sneaky way to avoid bieng nude? xD

If I followed your guidelines for the assignment I would feel lonely. It's more fun when you're with friends.

so.... what's the question

Throw a nude party for extra credit... I hear they're getting popular.

I wouldn't even do it, just make up some BS. i guarantee he'll like it better than most of the legitimate answers