Nude Assignment for College?

I am doing a nude assignment for college. we are suppose to walk around nude for about ten minutes (without anybody watching obviously) and write an essay on how we felt. how would you feel walking around nude?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you trying to get ideas to write for your assignment? You're better off doing it with a tabla rasa (clear slate) and finding what's actually in your deep psyche. For me though, I feel a little guilty, and a little sexy.

Source(s): en
  • 1 decade ago

Ten minutes??? nobody watching??? I can see why you're a little short on things to say. I'd suggest that you spend a weekend at a nudist park then I'm sure you'll have plenty of information for your essay and it will all be original -- no need to ask for help from the folks on YA.

• 1 decade ago

Unusual assignment, but interesting. Personally i love the feeling of being able to wander around nude - i just feel more alive.

• Amber
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Well her video Telephone is a pretty good one. Its like 10 minutes long so theres a lot to draw from. Nudity as well, and a lot of product placement. It also caused a lot of buzz when it was released cause it was so long and fairly well directed, it also has some pop culture tie ins like the car from Kill Bill.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

weird assignment

obviously not a maths student

I sleep naked every night. I walk to and from the bathroom naked and also around the house if M&D have gone to work. try doing the same and then write your own assignment

if you have never done it before it will be weird at first but then it feels great

B

• 1 decade ago

Liberated

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Haha do it yourself! God!

It feels Freeeeeeeee yet strangley uncomfortably, like something is wrong with me hahah....

Is this a sneaky way to avoid bieng nude? xD

• 1 decade ago

If I followed your guidelines for the assignment I would feel lonely. It's more fun when you're with friends.

• 1 decade ago

so.... what's the question

Throw a nude party for extra credit... I hear they're getting popular.

• 1 decade ago

I wouldn't even do it, just make up some BS. i guarantee he'll like it better than most of the legitimate answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.