C&A Questionaire: Epic Battles?

1. What is the MOST epic battle in these animes?

Naruto:

Naruto Shippuden:

Bleach:

D. Gray-man

Death Note:

2. Which is your favorite?

3. Who would you like to see in an epic battle including, in any of those 5 animes (that has not already occurred)?

4. Can you think of any other anime which includes epic battles? Can you list some?

That's all. Thanks!

Lol, I thought I had Katekyo Hitman Reborn! listed -_-

Those were some good battles too

I swear I had that and Gintama on there! Ah! oh well.. XD

Favorite Answer

havent seen neither naruto's so sorry :F lol

Bleach: ichigo vs grimmjow in vizard mode o.o

D. Gray-man: Allen vs tyki mikk in noah's ark EPIC

Death Note: the whole thing is an epic mind game :O but the funniest bit is at the beginning when light sees L at the school for the first time, and L goes up to him and is like "hi i'm L nice to meet you!" lol... light sucked in...

2. Which is your favorite?

D.gray man for sure (out of the listed)

... cant choose.. maybe..allen vs rhode kamelot (kinda already occured but w/e ) ?

hitsugaya vs anyone arrancarr (sp..)

Katekyo hitman reborn: Tsuna vs Rokudo Mukuro, Tsuna vs Xanxus BADASS!! also Yamamoto vs Genkichi , Tsuna vs Spanner's robots (forgot name) , Tsuna with his vongola box weapon nuts!

Gin Tama: Gintoki vs the boss of the prostitute place.. cant remember name, Okita and Hijikata's parody of "saw" with jigsaw.. rofl....

Katsura/ Kagura/ Shinpachi vs ninja's with curry ! WEEE

Fullmetal Alchemist: Edward vs Envy inside gluttony

• 1. What is the MOST epic battle in these animes?

Naruto: N/A

Naruto Shippuden: N/A

Bleach: Hmm...I liked the first battle between Shiro-kun and Luppi. It wasn't that epic, but I loved Shiro-kun's dialogue! <3

D. Gray-man: N/A

Death Note: Ahm...a battle...I liked the final episode. It wasn't much of a battle, but there was some bloodshed, so that'll have to count. ^-^ Near versus Light is beautiful. <3

2. Which is your favorite?

My favorite out of the two is definitely Near vs. Gami-kun.

Hm...I wanna see an all-out Near vs. L battle. Now THAT would be epic to me. A mental battle, of course.

Hm...Inuyasha's got some pretty decent ones...I've heard good things about the fights in Afro Samurai...Code Geass has more mental battles...

Interesting survey!

Marquee Moon by capacity of television Achilles final Stand by capacity of Led Zeppelin Pigs by capacity of pink Floyd Shine On You loopy Diamond by capacity of pink Floyd Starship Trooper by capacity of definite 1983 (A Merman I would desire to turn To Be) by capacity of Jimi Hendrix near to the sting: the solid Time of exchange/entire Mass maintain/i upward thrust up by capacity of definite

naruto: Naruto vs. Sasuke in (amg i forget the name of it) that place with the waterfall and they totally had a flashback to when they were younger

naruto shippuden: havent watched it o.o

Bleach : Ichigo vs. kempachi zaraki (sick nasty!!)

D. Gray-man: ahh i need to watch this sieries!!

Death note : L vs. light when theyre chained up!! epicness! L is so cool!

2. out of those, the bleach one ^^

3. idk o.o

4. Inuyasha (duhhh) inuyasha vs. menomaru in the inuyasha 1st movie: affections across time. Elfen Lied, lucy vs. nana.

bye-nii! nya :3