Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

If you were in the movie fight club, would you be Edward Norton or Brad Pitt?

Cuz this guy I work with told me that he wasn't even really at our job the other day, that he was a figment of my imagination. And I said, oh, yeah? Like in Fight Club? and he was like, Yeah. Like in fight club.

And then I told him that if we were in fight club, I'd be Tyler Durden, and he'd be "Jack" or "The Narrator" or whatever the hell you wanna call the guy.

And he said, "You'd be the imaginary guy?"

And I said, "Yeah, that's right. I'd be the cool imaginary guy, and you'd be the LOSER."

Dog Souls: You can SO be Marla!

Dog Souls: Do you wanna have my abortion?

Favorite Answer

Brad Pitt.

Imaginary is good.

2

Source(s): Antivirus That Works 100% - http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?CCNH
  • Kel

I will be Edward Norton..

I once attended a Christian camp for people having a spiritual crisis. The thing is, I was not having a spiritual crisis.. I am a New Ager, essentially.

It is just that there is this girl that I've been hitting on.., and she is a member of the church. It was a crazy experience, because I pretended to be a "bad christian asking for one more chance".

Then after the camp, the girl approached me and said, "Part of me wishes that you burn in hell for having the nerve to mock my church, but the other part feels so happy for turning an otherwise senseless occasion into something interesting and entertaining. Thank you. Good luck on wherever your belief takes you. My home is here."

Well, we never dated. But we became good friends.

And that is the reason why I think I will be Edward Norton's character in Fight Club.

• Wren

I would certainly be Durden in this one. Not because he is the cooler of the 2, or that the other guy is a looser, but simply because I think more like Durden...more on the same wave length. Not that I am making explosives, or planning a terrorist attack or anything...really I'm not.

Ah crap....now I am going to be flagged by the homeland security people again! Back into hiding I go..

Source(s): your friendly neighborhood pagan

Definitely Ed Norton. I'm just not as driven as Tyler Durden. That and I'm not imaginery. At least I don't think I am.

erm

well

tbh

Tyler Durden doesnt exist.

so The Narrator.

• Emily

I would probably be Edward Norton

wow, a very constructive day at work...

there the same person, you cant be one without being the other.

I'd be that really fugly looking love interest who gets to have sex with both of them.

• Kat

They were the same person.