11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Shawn Michaels, more experienced, very controversial, very skillful with that veteran like wrestling. A tonne of people like him even when he was a heel, people still admired him because he could wrestle and unlike Orton who is a heel but has no wrestling skill. Sting no doubt a great wrestler but not an icon like you would call HBK because he for 1 was never in WWE the higest promotion making him look less than HBK

• Login to reply the answers
  • What a stupid question. What makes them the only two possible "icons"? There are others throughout the history of professional wrestling who put both to shame...and this is coming from a die-hard Sting fan. I like the guy, but he's not even in the top 10 of the best wrestlers of all time! Then again, chances are you're somebody who thinks John Cena is the greatest thing to ever grace the squared circle. Cena is good on the mic, no doubt about it, but he's a terrible wrestler. I will give him this, though: he'll do anything for the WWE. When Benoit killed his family and himself, he was one of the first to defend Vince McMahon and wrestling as a whole. But he's worthless as a wrestler.

Going back to your original question--which you shouldn't have even asked--I'd be hard pressed to choose one over the other. HBK probably gets more votes because Sting has never been in the WWF/WWE, and the largest exposure he ever got was when WCW was in its prime. HBK has always been in the higher-profile events.

• 1 decade ago

Shawn Michaels!

Source(s): King of King Forever!
  • HBK™
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Shawn Michaels!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • its hbk and to the guy that said sting was never in the biggest wrestling promotion i'm sorry but you are wrong sting was in wcw when wcw was way bigger than wwe but hbk helped make wwe bigger and lets not forget hbk can out perform pretty much any one in this business

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HBK! Just look at the difference in matches between the two.

• Sting i the TRUE wrestling icon, he's one of the biggest names in wrestling HISTORY without ever even being in the biggest company in the wrestling industry...

• 1 decade ago

they are both icons along with undertaker. but id say first undertaker then hbk then sting

• 1 decade ago

hbk

• cal
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i hope it's hbk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.