passerby asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

進行客戶的分流和疏導,英文怎麼說?

請問英語達人,以下這句話該怎麼譯呢?感恩在先!

進行客戶的分流和疏導,避免耽誤客戶辦業務的時間和秩序的混亂

To Elisa:

I'm not sure if your answer is what I want since I don't know much about it myself. :(

Hi Elisa,

Sorry I didn't reply until now because I didn't receive any notice and so didn't come here to check.

This is taken from a student's recommendation letter. The recommender (from Mainland China) was explaining what her dties were in the bank. So this is part of what she does.

My translation was "dividing and redirecting customers to cut down on customers' waiting time and to avoid chaos."

But I am not sure if my translation was correct. I suppose it's about customer flow management. I have litle doubt about that.

Sorry, two typos-- what her "duties" were... and "little" doubt...

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

Let me know if this is what you are looking for. I am assuming that this is about customer flow management (客戶流量管理)

進行客戶的分流和疏導,避免耽誤客戶辦業務的時間和秩序的混亂

Proceed with distribution and routing of customers (to separate posts) to prevent delay in the handling of client requests and chaos out of order.

Or,

Proceed with distribution and routing of customers (to separate posts) to prevent delay in the handling of client businesses and to keep chaos under control.

2009-09-05 15:08:56 補充:

So, try to explain it to me. What is this for? Maybe I can help figuring out for you.

2009-09-05 15:21:45 補充:

By the way, this is also posted at my blog in case it gets deleted.

See http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/elisa-world/article?mid...

2009-09-05 15:32:25 補充:

http://elisaworld.pixnet.net/blog/post/24267330

2009-09-10 20:11:21 補充:

Her job is coordinating the distribution and routing of customers to reduce their wait time and to keep chaos under control.

***

I don't have time now. I have to leave for work. I will look at where your translation is incorrect and get back to you later.

Source(s): Myself. Went abroad at age 11. 32 years of experience speaking and writing English. A project manager in the US since 1992.

貴公司或貴單位是像郵局或銀行一樣、客戶要排隊的那種嗎? 還是怎麼樣的情狀,請再描述一下,我相信對翻譯的人幫助很大。