Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中翻英 很急 有十點 不要翻譯機

最近因為我最近都沒收到回信,所以特地寫著封信。我今天發現我寄給你的那封信有些錯誤,他少了一些東西,像是 拳擊還有一整段遊學的問題還有一些雜七雜八的事,我才發現那是草稿。

基本上,我只要一收到信就會馬上回信。如果有點事,像是月考,我大概兩三天就會回信。這封信的下面,我說''......'',那只會發生非常非常緊急狀況,至於非常非常緊急狀況,我也不太清楚,只是怕有個萬一,所以我才先告訴你。結果你知道的,只出現一句。

對了,我發現美國比英國遊學貴兩倍,跟上次看到完全不一樣。好吧,網路真的比我朋友還會說謊。

你最近很忙嗎?還是不想回我?

盡快回我吧

Rating
  • weiwei
    Favorite Answer

As I have not received a reply recently, I took the trouble of writing another email. I only just realised I made a mistake in the email i wrote to you today. I think it lacked something about boxing and a few questions regarding studying abroad. it was then that I realised it was a draft.

Basically, I reply emails instantly once I receive them. However it might take me a bit longer to reply if things like examinations come in the way. Just below this mail, I wrote "...." It will only occur at emergencies. I am not quite sure about these emergencies. I'm telling you now in advance just as a procaution. If you know, it will only appear as one sentence.

By the way, I just realised the fee to study aboard USA is twice that of England, which has changed since the last time I saw it. Fine, the internet realy is better at lying than my friends.

你最近很忙嗎?還是不想回我?

Are you busy lately? Or you just can't be bothered to reply?

盡快回我吧

Please reply as soon as possible..

2009-09-07 15:31:39 補充:

precaution..not procaution..sorry

Source(s): me, myself and I

Recently because I had not received the reply recently, therefore writes especially is sealing the letter. I discovered today I send for yours that letter some mistakes, he has been short some things, is likely the boxing also has the question which an entire section studies away from home also to have some assorted matters, I only then discovered that is a rough draft. Basically, as soon as so long as I will receive the letter immediately to reply in writing. If a little the matter, likely is a monthly examination, my probably 2-3 days will reply in writing. This letter's, I said ' ' ......' ' , that will only have the very very panic stations, as for the very very panic stations, I not too will be clear, only will be feared that will have an eventuality, therefore I only then first will tell you. The result you knew that only presents one. Right, I discovered that the US studies away from home expensive two times compared to Britain, follows time to see is completely dissimilar. Good, network really will also lie compared to my friend. You were very recently busy? Does not want to return to me? Returns to me as soon as possible

Source(s): Yahoo翻譯

Source(s): 電腦 的 你 一定要選我唷~~

Because recently because I did not receive the letter in reply recently, writing a letter specially. I find today that letter that I sent to you has some mistakes, he lacks some things, as if there is first sharp in boxing a question of studying abroad has some mixed things, I find that is a rough draft.

Basically, I will write back at once if receive the letter. If there are things, it is like a monthly examination, I probably will write back in two or three days. Under this letter, I say " ...... ",Very urgent state will take place in that, very urgent state, I am not clear very much either, just afraid of having one in case, so I tell you first. What you knew, only presented one sentence finally.

Oh yes, I find U.S.A. studies abroad two times more expensive than Britain, it is totally different to see with last time. Well, the network is true to lie more than my friend.

Have you been very busy recently? Not to want to go back, I?

Back to I as soon as possible

Source(s): 自己