here any one has toshiba laptop?

yest i bought the new laptop of toshiba..any one has bought toshiba laptp..in my pc inbuilt web cam is not working??wht should i do?

Best Answer

I had a toshiba laptop, I am not sure about the web cam but I would suggest you take it in and ask. Hopefully you bought the warranty, but anywho even if you didn't it should still be covered. Take it in wherever you bought it and have them fix it. It might just be that its not turned on or something (don't worry I'm not calling you dumb, it really is hard!) Good luck, and take it in before your warranty expires!

Is the blue light on the webcam on?

I have found with my Toshiba Satellite L355D that occasionally the webcam will stay "on" even though I have exited the program that was using it. The only way I have found to fix this is to restart the system.

Barring that, you may want to get Toshiba Support on hand before your warranty expires.

Good luck.

Call Toshiba customer service if it is new. It is either the webcam itself is broken, or the drivers are not working properly and you need to download new drivers. I cannot help you more without the model of the laptop.

go to the toolbar it should come up try to fix that way

I have a toshiba am using it now

Source(s): I have a toshiba laptop

go into your start menu and search camera and camera assistant should come up.

Source(s): I have a toshiba laptop

this is why mac book pro's are awesome

GO MAC!

not me

no i dont have

I do.

English Please!!! This isn't China or Africa!