luigi
luigi asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Which MLB players would you love to see face off against Usain Bolt in the ultimate 100 meter dash?

I've got Jacoby Ellsbury, Michael Bourn, and Carl Crawford facing off against Bolt. You?

BQ: Who would win? (Provided Bolt wasn't the fastest man on earth)

Favorite Answer

Chone Figgins, Ichiro, Jacoby Ellsbury, Jose Reyes, Carlos Zambrano (Just Kidding), Jimmy Rollins, Willy Taveras, Carl Crawford, Juan Pierre, and Eugenio Velez.

BQ- I would definately vote for Figgy, but I think either Jacoby, or Crawford will win.

• Jacoby Ellsbury, Shane Victorino, Carl Crawford, and Andrew McCutchen

Source(s): HRM

Carlos Gomez, Carl Crawford, BJ Upton, Michael Bourn, Dexter Fowler

Carl Crawford

Usain Bolt is a tad annoying :P You'd think the fastest man on earth would be a bit more grounded. Actually.. you wouldn't rofl!

Emilio Bonafacion, Andrwe McCutchen and Carl Crawford :D

BQ: Well it could go either way.. if Bolt ends up showboating near the finish line then i think McCutchen could beat him out ;)

Hmm, Michael Bourn Carl Crawford, Ichiro Suzuki and Bengie Molina. Just to see how bad Bengie loses.

BQ: Carl, he probably could be the fastest man alive if he worked torwards it like Usain.

Jacoby Ellsbury.

I would Like to see Jacoby Ellsbury,Carl Crawford and when Jose reyes is healthy.

Ellsbury, and Crawford would probably stand the best chance. But I doubt it would even be close. Considering he is the fastest man on earth and they don't run as much or as far as him usually. Also I'd like to see how far in the dust he leaves like Manny Ramirez, or Bengie Molina just for fun.

Id like to see Juan Pierre or Jose Reyes in their prime or the young pirates speedy CF Andrew McCutchen face off against the absurdly fast Usain Bolt.