What is Sarah Palin's real motive for quitting the Alaskan Governorship?

This women seems like she has some kind of ulterior motive. I simply don't trust her.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

She wanted to remove herself, since political foes obviously had a target on her back, from Alaskan politics for the good of the state. Palin was also tired of attacks on her family and the baseless political harassment she faced in the court system with regard to her actions as governor.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She is not done politically. I love it when her haters say she's a quitter..lol.. There was nothing more she could achieve as a lame duck Governor.

I don't know why you don't trust her. This woman is the only Non Washington DC person in Politics. She's had real jobs (owned her own business, real family with real problems and in politics has even attacked those of her own party.

She has done more and managed more than the idol we have in the White House.

She's not the type of person to "change" their words / views based on what poll numbers she is showing. She has principal.

In short, she is down to earth and real. And the best part is she's never been and never will be a Lawyer. She is just the type of person we need in DC.

You may not agree with her ideology of limited government, but to say she is untrustworthy while saying Obama is, leaves a lot to be questioned of ones sanity.

The main reason liberal woman / feminists hate her is because she is successful, has the support of a handsome husband, a working mother with a real family and she it smokin HOT. And she has achieved ALL of that while never once playing the "victim" card of being a woman in a man's world crap that so many on the left depend on to get anywhere. That's something that lib women cannot stand.. because they want the same.. but can't.

Source(s): Oh.. and she can field dress a moose
  • 3 years ago

On a scale of 0-10, the vice chairman candidate on the dropping 2004 cost ticket, is of 0 interest to Republicans;. He has no political capability, and would not frighten us to death. we don't ask questions, or submit approximately him 2,000 situations an afternoon. quite we ignore approximately because of the fact he poses no risk to us.

• 1 decade ago

She did answer that question and it seemed appropriate to me.She was spending most of her time fighting bogus claims of corruption in court,and not doing her job as governor.Plus all the claims were proved frivolous and unjust.Plus she was spending her own money for the attorneys.Which was counter productive as Governor and spending large sums of her own money was very unnecessary because of the false claims of corruption.Which in fact would have continued if she kept her job as Governor.She made a difficult choice because she knew that she would be severely scrutinized by her decision.But under the circumstances of not being able to focus on her governorship it was the right choice for her state.

Source(s): My Reality
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Big bucks on the speaking circuit & a shot at her own tv or radio show. People want to hear what she says just like some people go to NASCAR events, for the big wreck. And just like a NASCAR wreck, they patch her up, & send her back on the track again...until the next wreck.

Source(s): 2 of the 3 voices in my head
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I latest from Levi Johnston is that she is writing her memoirs and hoping to a TV show to make triple the money she did as Governor. She is trying to cash in on her "fame".

• 1 decade ago

She is an ego-maniac. Probably left to avoid charges or to make money through a book deal.

• 1 decade ago

like its not obvious already, its alll about the money. If she would do that and leave her constituents like that, just imagine the damage she would have done as VP!

She wouldnt be able to just leave to make money, she would accept bribes probably.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She is not a strong person and i'm surprised people would want someone like that "leading" them. Politics is obviously not her shindig so I think she has every right to pursue something else since politics is just not her bag. Now, Id like to see her in Playboy before she gets wrinkly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SHE'S GETTING PAID. (speaking engagements etc)

Quite simple really.

It would have been irresponsible to roam the world and not govern your state properly. So she resigned.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.