Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

can you use steroid for bodybuilding?

i want to use steroid for bodybuilding and cuz of my height is there way to get them legal way. im 5'4ft and i am 14 year old

Best Answer

- U can.

- but please note that if U use steroids, U're penis will shrink dramatically, + 1 usually gets lots of anal discharge when used.

- it can also cause rectal bleeding & make U impotent in the long run.

- so think about that before U decide 2 go ahead & use it.

- I'm sorry 2 have 2 say this 2 U but "good luck cuz U'll need it."

1

Source(s): Build Muscle Super Fast : http://BuildMuscle.oruty.com/?NsEg

You have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Read the following article & scroll down to where it shows 'anabolic steroids' - it can damage a guy's penis & reproductive system.

What are my options?

Definite DON'Ts

Alcohol

Alcohol kills reproductive cells and decreases sperm viability. It also disrupts the link between the brain and the penis. Excessive use of alcohol inhibits the creation of the male sex hormone, androgen.

Smoking

Nicotine reduces arterial pressure and as a result, prevents blood circulation to the penis. In addition, toxic substances from smoking are detrimental for sperm maturation.

Marijuana

Sharply reduces the level of male sexual hormones, disrupts chromosomes and promotes undesired genetic changes.

Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic steroids bear a close resemblance to testosterone and as a result, the body stops its natural production causing impotence to occur.

High Cholesterol

Too much cholesterol blocks the vessels providing blood to the penis and thereby reduces the blood flow necessary to maintain an erection.

Overweight

Being overweight can disrupt your hormone balance and, as a result, the production of hormones necessary for achieving erection can become insufficient.

Chemical drugs

Studies show that out of two hundred most used medicines; as many as sixteen are likely to cause impotence. Among the most risky are drugs used for the treatment of high blood pressure, depression, insomnia, ulcers, tumors, plus a couple of medications used to combat allergy.

• Yogi

I have to agree with yars on his statement about some of the things it wil do 2 u. I would like to add a little, have you seen any porn if so not that I like looking at the guys but take a look at some of them. It appears as if they have no testicles some do some don't. I ask about it and found out it is because they take steroids and that is one of the side effects of them. Unless you plan on that as your occupation then maybe so. Not for me.

Source(s): 20 yrs USMC 100%DAV