Could someone please explain the appeal and effects of inhaling Air Duster (canned air)?

My friends and I were being stupid one night and one whipped out a can of air duster. They huffed the entire thing in about half an hour and were freaking like crazy over it. They offered me some but I refused because the idea inhaling compressed air (and however many unknown/ harmful chemicals) really scares... show more My friends and I were being stupid one night and one whipped out a can of air duster. They huffed the entire thing in about half an hour and were freaking like crazy over it.

They offered me some but I refused because the idea inhaling compressed air (and however many unknown/ harmful chemicals) really scares me. Won't ever try it.

Could someone let me know what the appeal of an "air duster high" is, and the long and short time health effects that come with using it?

If anyone has a link to a website with this information it would be greatly appreciated :)
Update: My friends and I were being stupid one night and one whipped out a can of air duster. They huffed the entire thing in about half an hour and were freaking like crazy over it. They offered me some but I refused because the idea inhaling compressed air (and however many unknown/ harmful chemicals) really scares... show more My friends and I were being stupid one night and one whipped out a can of air duster. They huffed the entire thing in about half an hour and were freaking like crazy over it.

And for the record, I haven't tried it and have no plans to.