Are Anti-Jehovah's Witnesses aware that they're making hypocritical statements?

Posters such as Jesus' Burden Is LIGHT, Unsilenced Lioness, noiamnot and Big Guy 360 (SFECU) say Jehovah's Witnesses are false prophets because they predicted the end of the world. Baptist Church Anabaptists believe that the world would occur in 1533 From the Book "The Indomitable... show more Posters such as Jesus' Burden Is LIGHT, Unsilenced Lioness, noiamnot and Big Guy 360 (SFECU) say Jehovah's Witnesses are false prophets because they predicted the end of the world.

Baptist Church
Anabaptists believe that the world would occur in 1533
From the Book
"The Indomitable Baptists"
One favorite topic of disputation among ultra conservative Baptists is the doctrine of the Millenium, dealing with the Second Coming of Christ. One mention of the Millenium in the book of Revelation, taken literally, gave rise to arguments about the rule of Christ on earth - whether it would be for a thousand years before his final ascension or a thousand years after...

Baptist Pastor Dr. Isaac M. Haldeman
he Scriptures teach that this man (the Antichrist) will be the prime factor in bringing the Jews back, as a body into their own land; that he will be the power that shall make Zionism a success; that through him the nationalism of the Jews shall be accomplished

Protestant Chuch
"For my part, I am sure that the day of judgment is just around the corner. It doesn’t matter that we don't know the precise day... perhaps someone else can figure it out. But it is certain that time is now at an end." Another researcher*** noted: "For Luther there was a clear pattern of degeneration in world history... by correlating historical events with Biblical prophecies Luther could announce the nearness of the final cataclysm -- and deliverance for believers -- with relative certainty... (Luther) was thus sure that his own time was the ‘time of the end' referred to in Daniel 12, when the meaning of these prophecies was to be revealed.

--------------------------------------...
******Note these are a few of many made by the churches.*******

Anti-Jehovah's Witnesses on here claim Jehovah's Witnesses have a history of so called false prophecy when in fact churches have them too.

Why is it that they talk about JW's and not their own? Do they really have any ground to talk on because Christendom is guilty of it too?
Update: No direct answers to those who are against JWs. Interesting!
Update 2: Nick R
Show me proof where they ban higher education.
Update 3: yaktur
http://thirdwitness.com/childabuse/default.html

That site contradicts the information on that site.
Update 4: yaktur
rewrite
*This site (http://thirdwitness.com/childabuse/default.html) contradicts the statements on the site silentlambs. By reading in dept of the site I provided, you can see how silentlambs does not tell the entire truth.
Update 5: Uncle Silencer
Blind as you are, the churches DO CLAIM to be a mouth piece for God. Have you heard them do stuff in the name of Jesus, such as expel demons? This is just one of the many aspects which you choose to ignore.
Update 6: The Truth™
I suggest you do research. The truth is based on what we strive to teach. Many in Christendom claim to have the truth, when it fact it has changed over the years. I'm pretty sure if I showed you how facts, you won't bother commenting on them.
Update 7: The Truth™ Sorry but not going to a university does not make you uneducated as you want to make people believe. A college is still a college and it doesn't matter if its from a university of not. The reason why they discourage it is because "Ultimately, the Society knows that once an individual is... show more The Truth™
Sorry but not going to a university does not make you uneducated as you want to make people believe. A college is still a college and it doesn't matter if its from a university of not. The reason why they discourage it is because "Ultimately, the Society knows that once an individual is EDUCATED ...they may realize all the falsehoods they are being taught at the KH."?

Are you serious? Wow, so many Anti-JW's are delusional - lol. No, that is not the reason why.

You're not guaranteed success when you join a university. If you're devoting your time to college, you're not going to find room for your spiritual needs such as going to meetings regularly, and preaching the world of God.

Many JWs are educated and smart, and you're basically calling all JWs dumb. Thats not the case, sorry. The truth is in the scriptures, and its something you deny and don't want to accept. I suggest you educate yourself in the scriptures before you start making such claims.
Update 8: Tim F One of the most prominent of the Protestant religious bodies is the Lutheran* Church. The progenitor of the Lutheran Church was the Reformer, Martin Luther, who was born in 1483 and died in 1546. Deteriorating events during the 1500s in Europe led Luther to predict that the end of the world was imminent.... show more Tim F
One of the most prominent of the Protestant religious bodies is the Lutheran* Church. The progenitor of the Lutheran Church was the Reformer, Martin Luther, who was born in 1483 and died in 1546. Deteriorating events during the 1500s in Europe led Luther to predict that the end of the world was imminent. According to one authority** Luther stated. "
Update 9: Tim F Continuing the heralding of imminent disaster after Luther's death, collections of his prophecies appeared regularly. Some were brief pamphlets like "The Several Prophetic Statements of Doctor Martin Luther, the Third Elias" (1552). In this material, Lutheran writers stated that*, "Luther... show more Tim F
Continuing the heralding of imminent disaster after Luther's death, collections of his prophecies appeared regularly. Some were brief pamphlets like "The Several Prophetic Statements of Doctor Martin Luther, the Third Elias" (1552). In this material, Lutheran writers stated that*, "Luther had prophesied that after he died the Gospel would disappear". A zealous Lutheran named Adam Nachenmoser wrote a large volume titled Prognostican Theologicum in about 1584. In this work, Nachenmoser attempted to interpret all the prophecies in the Bible. In one case, he predicted that**, "...In 1590 the Gospel would be preached to all nations and a wonderful unity would be achieved... the last day would then be close at hand. Nachenmoser offered numerous conjectures about the date; 1635 seemed most likely...".
Update 10: Tim F "For my part, I am sure that the day of judgment is just around the corner. It doesn’t matter that we don't know the precise day... perhaps someone else can figure it out. But it is certain that time is now at an end." Another researcher*** noted: "For Luther there was a clear pattern of... show more Tim F
"For my part, I am sure that the day of judgment is just around the corner. It doesn’t matter that we don't know the precise day... perhaps someone else can figure it out. But it is certain that time is now at an end." Another researcher*** noted: "For Luther there was a clear pattern of degeneration in world history... by correlating historical events with Biblical prophecies Luther could announce the nearness of the final cataclysm -- and deliverance for believers -- with relative certainty... (Luther) was thus sure that his own time was the ‘time of the end' referred to in Daniel 12, when the meaning of these prophecies was to be revealed."
Update 11: Tim F * According to the Handbook of Denominations in the United States, Sixth Edition, by Frank S. Mead, there were eight different Lutheran religious bodies in the United States in 1979, among them were "the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod" and the "American Lutheran Church". ** Reformation... show more Tim F
* According to the Handbook of Denominations in the United States, Sixth Edition, by Frank S. Mead, there were eight different Lutheran religious bodies in the United States in 1979, among them were "the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod" and the "American Lutheran Church".

** Reformation Principles and Practice: Essays in Honor of Arthur Geoffrey Dickens, Page 169.

*** Robin Bruce Barnes, Prophecy and Gnosis-Apocalypticism in the Wake of the Lutheran Reformation, Pages 32, 40.
Update 12: Tim F Another Lutheran leader, Andreas Osiander, wrote Conjectures on the Last Days and the End of the World (Latin 1544 and German in 1545). It is stated in this work*** that... "The downfall of the Antichrist was projected for 1672. A period of some sixteen years would follow during which the Gospel would... show more Tim F
Another Lutheran leader, Andreas Osiander, wrote Conjectures on the Last Days and the End of the World (Latin 1544 and German in 1545). It is stated in this work*** that... "The downfall of the Antichrist was projected for 1672. A period of some sixteen years would follow during which the Gospel would be preached throughout the world. At the end of this time, just as people began to think that all was well and they could live as they pleased, a terrible punishment would befall them and the Lord would come like a thief in the night."

All of these Lutheran predictions failed.
Update 13: TIM F
There are many false predictions.
http://www.jehovah.to/exe/general/prophetic.htm

Based on your logic and others.. All churches are false prophets correct? When Jesus started the Christian congregation, was it to stay corrupted forever?
Update 14: Unsilenced Lioness You're lying. http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090312054655AAbU0gO QUOTE "I worship at a Baptist church" Unsilenced Lioness QUOTE "Practicing... show more Unsilenced Lioness
You're lying.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090312054655AAbU0gO
QUOTE
"I worship at a Baptist church"

Unsilenced Lioness
QUOTE "Practicing Baptist"

http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080222111659AAuIJ2o

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071230203449AAKA2qp

"I go to a Baptist church We drink and dance.....Reminds me of a Joke that I told my pastor:"

http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080218024502AA5T7nj
Update 15: Uncle Silencer Get my facts straight? lol. My facts are straight an I suggest you read the scriptures. Those who perform miracles and do the things in the name of Jesus are false prophets. Do you remember the account of Jesus calling them workers of lawlessness? Or what about when Paul stated that these things... show more Uncle Silencer
Get my facts straight? lol.

My facts are straight an I suggest you read the scriptures. Those who perform miracles and do the things in the name of Jesus are false prophets. Do you remember the account of Jesus calling them workers of lawlessness? Or what about when Paul stated that these things will be done away with?

Matthew 7:22, 23
Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew YOU! Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessness.

Clearly you do not have enough scripture knowledge to back up your statements. This is evident with anti-Jehovah's Witnesses.
Update 16: Tim F
I did quote the source, try reading.

He man wrote many things and they are well documented. Stop trying to twist the facts.