Is the rumor about chuck.E.cheese's is true?

There has been a rumor going on around the place idk if you guys heard of it but if you have gone to chuck.e.cheese's you notice that lots of ppl leave like lots of slices of pizza on the table and when you order your pizza you notice that the slices are sometimes uneven and i have heard that they recycle the... show more There has been a rumor going on around the place idk if you guys heard of it but if you have gone to chuck.e.cheese's you notice that lots of ppl leave like lots of slices of pizza on the table and when you order your pizza you notice that the slices are sometimes uneven and i have heard that they recycle the pizza and i heard this from 2 teenagers and a little kid at the order counter and when they asked that the whole staff even Chuck.e. stared at them blankly....im scared to eat there again haha is it true have you heard of that rumor?
Update: dont ever ask the staff this question please they will give you odd looks and i dont want any of you ino rouble the 3 kids that asked that question kinda got alot of eyes from the staff and the customers even most of the customers left the place so yea the manager got mad dont ask the question
Update 2: and before you make your answer you need to think have you been there have you seen the slices closely have you noticed all of the pizzas on the tables its been going on around my neighborhood even around the town where i live
9 answers 9