do reading festival tickets 2010 sell out very fast? they're out today and i cant afford one yet!?

will i be able to get hold of one if i dont buy it now or soon? thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

seetickets.com and one other were the only registered site with reading festival that were selling the pre-2010 tickets and they are sold out now. When the go on sale the couple of months before the festival, the go very quick! There are hige queues outside any hmv's which are selling tickets and not all the people in the queue get a ticket and most of them que for over 12 hours. Online they go incredibly quick and you definately have to have the website up before they go on sale, it's a matter of minutes really.

• 4 years ago

do not panic. you would be high-quality in case you made the acquisition with a cedit card. a million. enhance the article as a disputed merchandise mutually with your mastercard organisation 2. deliver letter with evidence that the region is fraudulent - ie that they don't look to be indexed on the examining competition internet site's unique record of accepted fee ticket sellers. you will then get your funds credited returned to you.

• 1 decade ago

No, they are still available.

you can buy from here.

http://www.theonlineticketshop.com/festivals/1193/...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.