Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i dont want this to end badly....?

ok so i really like this girl and one night me and her got a little frisky and she gave me head and we had sex. but on the way home i dropped my phone and it broke and i have no way to contact her now and i dont want it to seem like i just wanted some head plz help!

what should i do? shes never home when i go there and im not sure if her roomate tells her that i come by

6 Answers

  • 1 decade ago

    Then if you know where she lives write her a letter addressed to her, it will be illigal for the roomante not to give her her mail. Or just one day wait for her like all day long.

    OR call your cellphone company, get your memory card and get her number from it or whatever...


    ~Heir Music

    Source(s): p.s HA, a LITTLE frisky!?! ....
  • 1 decade ago

    Obviously just leave a note asking her to meet you somewhere at sometime so you could talk! Then you can go from there :P

  • 1 decade ago

    Why you think its your fault, you don't have to think like that until you can contact or meet her and know she might be the one who was playing with you then left u !!

  • Just go to her room mate and give her your phone number so she'll give it to you and then she might call you but if that doesn't work just looker her phone number up in

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    does she have a myspace or something?

    maybe you should write her a note or something. just write a note and give it to her roommate to give to her.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    say sorry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.