my co worker is a lesbian ? how do i know if she likes me ?

this co worker is nice but when it comes to me she acts differently sometimes rude and snob she would even tell me straight that she is the only person who is like it to me . because most of my co worker finds me Friendly.then i asked her if she doesn't like me . she said ; she didn't say anything that she doesn't like me ...im confused ..please help

Favorite Answer

it might be that she already knows you like her, but she doesn't like the fact you like her..

or it might be that she likes you to flirt with her a little more,

the key is just talk to her about how you feel for her, so you don't get the wrong idea.

Stop being so self centered and stop thinking the world revolves around you?

I really cant answer this. Lay of the vodka for a minute and try again.

im confused here. are you saying she acts rude and kinda snobby towards you. then she said "i didnt say anything about not liking you"..so you think she likes you, as in like like. or just generally friend likes??

then, i'll be able to help you out =]

just because she likes women and you are a woman do you think therefore she must be attracted to you?

or even to be your good friend?

do you beleive any male who does NOT find you attractive, must be gay?

these are signs of a delusional ego.

I am very confuse about your question.. What are you trying to say really ?

just flirt a little more and stuff. judge for yourself.