Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

what would u do if u were masturbating and a ghost just appeared in front of u, a scary looking one?

i'd give him a facial

12 Answers

Relevance
  • weldin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Assuming any of the thoughts of ghost sightings are authentic, no longer all of them -are- frightening. the place did you get the thought they have been? :-? "Scared" is a ideas-set. a lot of human beings if seeing a ghost for the 1st time could probably tend to be scared no longer because of the fact of what the ghost feels like, yet because of the fact they do no longer completely understand what's happening or if that's authentic. the possibility that one is going insane and the thought which you have no longer any concept what to assume from this being now status earlier you - those are frightening thoughts, certainly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Give him a facial then ask him why the f*ck they were watching me masturbate. If it was a hot chick be like "Want to help?" then when they cant touch me (cause they're ghosts) I'll be like "SUCK! .. wait you can't suck either? Then gtfo off my bathroom/shower/bedroom!"

• 1 decade ago

Is it a chick ghost? If so, see if she could help, cause i mean come on who could say they have gotten some from a ghost? Would you turn it down? No, you wouldn't. Also how hot is she?

• 1 decade ago

If it was a guy ghost i'd say no homo.If it was a girl I'd do the obvoius.

Source(s): The previous ghost.XD
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would smack it in the face with the magnifying glass and then poke out it's eyes with the tweezers.

>_>

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i jump up running out of the room

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get the cell phone number

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a him ghost huh? lol...

i would tell this ghost to finish the job ;-)

• 1 decade ago

Great question. I would finish up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tell the ghost to suck my cock.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.